What's new

what would you rather have?

jazz with Jefferson going about 41-41 and get swept by the spurs in the playoff
or

no jefferson, sap, and kanter avg about 30 minutes a game. fun hustling basketball like today vs torronto but going about with burks getting 12 minutes a game 35-47 and miss the playoffs.

Trade Al.

Nice guy, but he hurts this team. I am tired of his brand of ball.

To be honest I was getting to the point where if things didn't change i was ready for a break. Tonight changed that. I hope the FO protects Ty from himself and does something about this.

I'd rather watch the youngs lose than the vets win. Having said that, I think there's a very good chance that the team would win more games with Favors and Kanter starting.

We would win more games without Jeffie than with.He masks his team killing with fancy footwork and offense but puts the rest of the team asleep while doing it,and on the defense gives up as many basket as he scores.Gettin rid of Al should be the most obvious thing in the world,but seems like every Jazz employee sees it different than us.

We would win more games without Jeffie than with.He masks his team killing with fancy footwork and offense but puts the rest of the team asleep while doing it,and on the defense gives up more baskets than he scores.Gettin rid of Al should be the most obvious thing in the world,but seems like every Jazz employee sees it different than us.

FIXED and

not only jazz employees see it different, the voters on the text poll did to
also the jazz text poll did say big al was mvp.
but then again paying to vote on a text poll is a thing idiots do

I'd rather watch the youngs lose than the vets win. Having said that, I think there's a very good chance that the team would win more games with Favors and Kanter starting.

Many, including myself, have believed this for a long time. And yet...

FIXED and

not only jazz employees see it different, the voters on the text poll did to
also the jazz text poll did say big al was mvp.
but then again paying to vote on a text poll is a thing idiots do

I'm sure 99% of the people who voted have unlimited texting.

We should start a thread that tracks every injury to a big man in the league. The second a decent player on a playoff team goes down, then we can start wildly speculating. Something has to give eventually, and KOC is playing the longest ****ing game in history.

We should start a thread that tracks every injury to a big man in the league. The second a decent player on a playoff team goes down, then we can start wildly speculating. Something has to give eventually, and KOC is playing the longest ****ing game in history.

Shouldn't we be saying Lindsey now, not KOC?

so if we're all in for trading Al lets get a list of teams that would be possible teams he could fill in.

Do you think Toronto would want him? he's got range to the three point line.

Straight up..... And Burks would get opposing teams centers in foul trouble with the way he attacks the rim!!!

Then we could move favors to PG and he would be WAAAY bigger and stronger than those other little runts in the league!!!