What's new

When was the last time we had 2 players on this list??

karpasov

attachment.php

Yeah, I know. SSS (small sample size)....

Attachments

• burke burks 3pt pctg.JPG
    burke burks 3pt pctg.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 130
Wow awesome didn't realise they were shooting that good from three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 in percentage is Steph Curry, shooting 62 of 136. In just 12 games played, that's crazy.

#12 in percentage is Steph Curry, shooting 62 of 136. In just 12 games played, that's crazy.

He's averaging over 5 made threes a game.... Do we even have anyone on this team that ATTEMPTS 5 threes a game?

This run that Steph is on....: ****ing crazy. Is it the best run by an offensive player ever? srs.

Whoa, Steph 11 3pt attempts per game and hitting at .456. He has attempted more threes than the Jazz top three combined.

Jazz three pt attempts through 11 games:
Hood-52
Hay Ward-42
Trey Burke-36
Alec Burks-27
Raul Neto-22

More on the Jazz Three point attempts.

Jazz are ranked 23rd in total 3pt attempts with 222. Minnesota is last with 190, Houston is first with 396, GSW are second with 362 attempts. But the difference is the shooting percentage. GSW lead the league with .401 on threes, the Rockets are ranked 29th making on .293 of their threes. The jazz rank a respectable 12th with .356 on threes.

Jazz are ranked 23rd in total 3pt attempts with 222. Minnesota is last with 190, Houston is first with 396, GSW are second with 362 attempts. But the difference is the shooting percentage. GSW lead the league with .401 on threes, the Rockets are ranked 29th making on .293 of their threes. The jazz rank a respectable 12th with .356 on threes.

The firing of kevin McHale should improve their three point shooting :rollseyes:

I appreciate the post. It adds more perspective.