What's new

Who did it?

He and I actually talked about it before he left. It was actually you that caused him to leave.

Let's not pretend that your topless pics showing up in every thread now didn't have anything to do with it. He probably was going to come back a few times then he sees topless Trout and it acts like the biggest ****ing stop sign the world has ever seen. We probably won't see Ms. What Up Doe, Jazzgal, and Moe ever post again now too.

Just don't ever mention his rep power. He took that crap way too seriously and neg repped for even bringing it up.

isn't he off to serve his sentence in jail?
i heard he'll will be back in 20 to life or something?
didnt he watch an illegal jazz game stream and the fbi kicked his door in? i think he'd be better of for other worse crimes at least he wouldn't have gotten an absurd sentence

Unlike Scat and Spazz, I actually want Log to post again.

For one reason or another, Log thought I was harassing him with about 20 jazzhacks personalities. After the responses from those two it isn't too hard to wonder why.

For one reason or another, Log thought I was harassing him with about 20 jazzhacks personalities. After the responses from those two it isn't too hard to wonder why.

It wasn't Franklin that did it. It was me BluesRocker. I harassed him until he left.

Hahahaha

I never said that I didn't want him to post again. Just warned that you should never mention rep.

Comprehension, it's a bitch!