What's new

who is bill gates?

I heard he made some software or something. Not sure. I tried looking it up on my edge browser but something went wrong. Oh well, probably just need to reboot windows and it'll be fine.

Bill Gates is a confirmed globalist and activist for human population reduction.

He is on record for believing that the greatest problem facing the world is too many people. He has vowed to do something to fix that.

Dunno the math on how that figures with a lot of big investments in health care.

birth control advocate for sure.

Bill Gates is a confirmed globalist and activist for human population reduction.

He is on record for believing that the greatest problem facing the world is too many people. He has vowed to do something to fix that.

Dunno the math on how that figures with a lot of big investments in health care.

birth control advocate for sure.
I too think that there are way too many people and would like there to be less of them

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This seems familiar.
Hmm…
Powerful men.
Powerful men acting covertly.
Powerful men acting covertly for nefarious purposes.

Oh, it’s a conspiracy theory! I knew it sounded familiar.

I am more worried about Bezos launching into space so he can deploy his death ray. All the non-subscribing Prime members should seek shelter underground immediately.

This seems familiar.
Hmm…
Powerful men.
Powerful men acting covertly.
Powerful men acting covertly for nefarious purposes.

Oh, it’s a conspiracy theory! I knew it sounded familiar.
You amaze me.

I was like 110% the final click on your logic here would be "white supremacy theory".

My aunt worked for Bill Gates. Bill Gates somehow (could have been the money) became a leading vaccination producer/supplier (declared that thru vaccines we could reduce pop by 10-15%) and worked in many countries vaccinating children etc. Seemed like he was doing some good things and donated a lot of money but is wanted for crimes against humanity in some including India/Peru/Africa. I've heard he's banned in over 20, but don't actually know and won't spend time looking into it. Interestingly, ancestry.com has him and Melinda dead in a car accident in 2013. Some witnesses say he and Melinda were actually hung in India for killing children thru vaccines. As with many elites, what piece of flesh the name is attached to is less important than the name and what's behind it (body doubles are real, many believe clones- we've been doing it in cows for decades and people with Gates' type money have access to far higher technology). A quick check of pictures of the two will confirm that there are many differences between a few years ago and now with Melinda clearly not the same person physically, Bill much better likeness. What's important is why are they getting divorced and what happens to the money? Lot's going on, reaching fever pitch, very exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
My aunt worked for Bill Gates. Bill Gates somehow (could have been the money) became a leading vaccination producer/supplier (declared that thru vaccines we could reduce pop by 10-15%) and worked in many countries vaccinating children etc. Seemed like he was doing some good things and donated a lot of money but is wanted for crimes against humanity in some including India/Peru/Africa. I've heard he's banned in over 20, but don't actually know and won't spend time looking into it. Interestingly, ancestry.com has him and Melinda dead in a car accident in 2013. Some witnesses say he and Melinda were actually hung in India for killing children thru vaccines. As with many elites, what piece of flesh the name is attached to is less important than the name and what's behind it (body doubles are real, many believe clones- we've been doing it in cows for decades and people with Gates' type money have access to far higher technology). A quick check of pictures of the two will confirm that there are many differences between a few years ago and now with Melinda clearly not the same person physically, Bill much better likeness. What's important is why are they getting divorced and what happens to the money? Lot's going on, reaching fever pitch, very exciting.
That is full on coo coo for cocopuffs. My ****ing hell

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app