What's new

Who will be the first team to beat the Golden State Warriors this season?

magic

I thought LAC was gonna do it, until Lob City became Choke City.

For some reason I really think it's going to happen soon, as in tonight vs. Chicago lol. Who do you guys think it will be?

I'd love to see the Bulls do it tonight. Not just because I like the Bulls, but they do have their record to protect. So it would be sort of like karma. Plus, they were the last team to win on the Warrior's home court last year.

I could see the Bulls doing it. They were the ones to break Miami's 27 game win streak.

But let's be honest, the Jazz will be the first team to beat GS.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Now you're on the Curry bandwagon? Last season you refused to admit that he's the best shooter ever.

I'm not crowning a guy as "best ever" after just a few years! He's certainly building up a fine resume for himself as a great shooter! He's a team player who loves to pass almost as much as he loves to shoot...almost!

I'm not crowning a guy as "best ever" after just a few years! He's certainly building up a fine resume for himself as a great shooter! He's a team player who loves to pass almost as much as he loves to shoot...almost!

I bet he loves winning more than shooting.

they're going to lose tonight - they burned a ton a fuel in last night's comeback against LAC.

Once again a team with a good power forward is not able to take advantage of GSW's small ball lineup. It'd be nice to see the Jazz beat them, but that is highly unlikely.

Nope tonight is the night. Paul George gonna out Steph, Steph. Even without having a Bogut running a trillion million illegal screens for him.

Just risked 110 to win 50 that the Dubs would not break the 33 game win streak. I just do not think it will happen.