• K Fesenko

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Somebody else on our roster

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Somebody that we will acquire

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

David Stern

Just in case you missed it, Boozer is no longer a member of the Utah Jazz.. That means one All-Star spot on the Jazz is now open for the taking. Besides Deron Williams, who do you think will step up the most next year and become an NBA All-Star?

Can't see us having 2 All Stars next year. AK probably has the best shot. Millsap has an outside shot since most of the best 4's just defected.

I think it will be AK. Since AK was an all star when Boozer took his place it will be interesting how Sloan uses AK this year. Maybe he will get moved back in the middle again.

It would be Okur but his injury has finished him!!

Wish we could vote for more than one. I think the Boozer absence will make room for several players to have a greeater impact.

Hayward, Fes, AK47, CJ, and PM.

I'm going with Millsap. He's going to be stoked that he'll finally be a starting forward and not have to come off the bench. All star? Probably not, but his work ethic is there, he's reliable and has an excellent foundation to build on. It's not like you're throwing him in the deep end for a sink or swim experiment.

I hope AK has a solid year. This is his anti-contract year since he knows he will not make anywhere near the $17+ million he's making now. Interesting to see how he approaches that throughout the season.

Brewer!

Ronnie B is coming back better than ever! I hear he has been working on his 3 point shot. His goal next year is to make one a month. He is gonna be the missing link and now we are going all the way.

Phil Jackson is surely gonna retire now.

Millsap will step up, but 16/9 ain't gonna get him in the All-star game. I don't see the Jazz having any all-stars outside of Deron. But that's ok. Williams will put up 22 with 10 assists. Both Miles and Matthews can increase their scoring from just under 10 to around 14/per. AK can up his average to 14 as well. Add 10 for the center position. That's 80 pts. Add 20 off the bench (Haywood at 8, the rest from backup PG, etc.). There's no question in my mind that we'll be o.k. offensively on most nights. Yes, there will be times we miss Boozer's offensive creativity. IMO, we'll miss Okur even more. He was the one that took the opposing center out of the key. Expect teams to pack it in now. That's why we'll need Matthews and Miles to consistently hit the outside J's and for Millsap to continue to improve his mid-range game.