What's new

Why is Jefferson laughing/joking with Duncan?!?!

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
... he then loses the defensive free throw line rebound to Duncan a few min. after.

F*** man, where's the playoffs intensity?!? Do you see Kevin Garnett doing that?? He better lift up his game & get in Duncan's head, or we're in big trouble.

Jefferson idolized Duncan :S....so he's giving the Spurs the game to get Duncan's autograph?

Favors on the other hand is showing maturity beyond his year. His ridiculous block against Duncan in the 1st half of game 1 is the highlight so far. That's how we're supposed to play. Millsap also brought his game.

Jefferson better step up, the playoffs honeymoon is over.

Sarcasm man
sarcasm

favors has no veteran precense

I thought you were talking about Dwight, so I was trying to be sarcastic too. Comprehension fail on my part (although your post was completely random here either way so it was anyone's guess what you meant).

Jefferson also stood and watched consecutive offensive possessions in the 4th while Favors or Millsap were trying to run down loose balls. On his last defensive set on the floor he didn't even bother to put a hand up when (I think Mills) got into the paint.

Yes the game was over but that's not the point. Zero intensity. The guy will never be a winner.

Jefferson also stood and watched consecutive offensive possessions in the 4th while Favors or Millsap were trying to run down loose balls. On his last defensive set on the floor he didn't even bother to put a hand up when (I think Mills) got into the paint.

Yes the game was over but that's not the point. Zero intensity. The guy will never be a winner.

This.

We need to get MJ, or whatever GM is fortunate enough to land the #1 pick, drunk and offer them Jefferson, Kanter, the #8 pick (which we're getting), and two 2nds for the #1, Anthony Davis. Davis, Favors and Millsap would be an absolute sick trio upfront. We could defend anyone. No one could score. And we'd still have Hayward and Burks going forward.

Olay Al was fun to watch tonight if you are a Spurs fan. We really need to trade this guy this off season.

everyone needs to rep this ****!!!

The Spurs have won 4 rings being "nice" and joking with the opposition... All this Larry Bird, Magic Johnson not helping the opposing players up stuff has never been out style... There is more than 1 way to play in the playoffs than staring down the opposition like a jerk.

He was probably telling Tim about how he wasn't going to hustle or play defense. They both laughed because Duncan already knew that.

This.

We need to get MJ, or whatever GM is fortunate enough to land the #1 pick, drunk and offer them Jefferson, Kanter, the #8 pick (which we're getting), and two 2nds for the #1, Anthony Davis. Davis, Favors and Millsap would be an absolute sick trio upfront. We could defend anyone. No one could score. And we'd still have Hayward and Burks going forward.

+89

I would be all for that trade

In all fairness, Big Al never said anything about WINNING in the playoffs. He merely wanted to MAKE the playoffs.

Give Big Al a break. If the last chocolate milkshake you had was 10 years ago (or whenever Big Al was a rookie) you'd be happy with that POS from McDonalds too! Which is essentially Big Al. He's happy just to have made the playoffs. Win something? Ah noooo that's still years away.

In all fairness, Big Al never said anything about WINNING in the playoffs. He merely wanted to MAKE the playoffs.

Give Big Al a break. If the last chocolate milkshake you had was 10 years ago (or whenever Big Al was a rookie) you'd be happy with that POS from McDonalds too! Which is essentially Big Al. He's happy just to have made the playoffs. Win something? Ah noooo that's still years away.

Exactly my original point. Someone needs to tell him the honeymoon's over. It's time to get serious.