What's new

Why such a long break ?

udflyer

Just curious.

Poor scheduling. 4 nights off, we play Saturday, then 3 nights off. Then back to a normal pace.

Must be great for the guys to heal and rest but I am afraid of 2 rusty games.

It's a good thing. In this break, guys would have enough time in practice and excell in defensive and offensive schemes of Ty.

I like the scheduling this year. Seems like there is much less down time between games. I can handle a long break if it means the rest of the season is more compacted.

The sad thing is, down time might be more exciting that actually watching these guys play...

Can't wait to see the high-brow adjustments to the offense and defense.

Hopefully the break is good for Kanter's ankle and Fav's foot.

Not sure exactly what the health is of Kanter, and Favors but it gives them a chance to rest.

Hopefully those two come back ready to go on Sat.

I like the scheduling this year. Seems like there is much less down time between games. I can handle a long break if it means the rest of the season is more compacted.

Very true

I think its good for the team, and plus when that game finally arrives on saturday i will be so excited...... Im struggling with withdrawls already and its only thursday :(

I just looked at the standing and with the favorable schedule coming up, the jazz might be able to catch golden state and denver and get a 5 seed.... If that happens, then we would probably play memphis and i think we would at least win a couple games against them.

I think the Jazz have the 7th easiest schedule or something coming at them.
The shift in the standings -particularly when Rudy Gay gets traded- is going to be big. I don't see the Clips/OKC/Spurs falling.

It's a good thing. In this break, guys would have enough time in practice and excell in defensive and offensive schemes of Ty.

you dont need that much time to get the dump it to al offense scheme down.

alfense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> defense+offense(according to corbin)