What's new

Wiggins vs Parker

nateboz

Tuesday at 7:30 on ESPN Duke and Kansas are playing.
Who should the Jazz Draft? The chosen one or the other one? Maybe someone else
184990-0-600.jpg
66634cb6-bfa4-e211-a98a-002655e6c126_original.jpg
1380667362000-***-Wiggins-817.jpg

I say we draft both of them. ;). Jazz get two of the top 3 picks. Burke, Wiggins, Parker, Kanter, Favors. Hayward can be are sixth man. Or if Burke sucks then Hayward can play PG. Awesome Baby!!!!!

I say we draft both of them. ;). Jazz get two of the top 3 picks. Burke, Wiggins, Parker, Kanter, Favors. Hayward can be are sixth man. Or if Burke sucks then Hayward can play PG. Awesome Baby!!!!!

Done

I hope everyone is Euphoric about this season. Couldn't have asked for anything to go better so far.

Young guys need work, as expected, but are showing progress and there's plenty to love. Plenty they gotta work on, but who didn't know that would become clearer?

We are kings of the tank and JL3 as our commander we look primed to lose much more.

I know people have said they wish we started this tank earlier, years ago, I'm one of them, but if we had done that we would have bottomed out when the best prospect was Oladipo instead of Randle, Wiggins, Parker,Exum.

Lindsey and the FO knew when to execute the perfect tank. They should be supported and praised.

The one thing that's up in the air, and my only lingering concern, is who is going to be our coach to lead us to the promise land? Because it sure as **** isn't Ty.

Anyway, on with the tank. Go Jazz.

I know I've been pleased with the 0-5 start.

I found myself yelling at the TV last night. It was mostly at our horrible rotation on defense and wondering why Favors wasn't getting angry and why Burks seems to hum his own theme music when he's dibbling out the entire shot clock.

However, once the game was over against one of our main tanking threats, all I could say was,

"That'll do pig........ that'll do."

Exum, Parker or Wiggins? Damn fine year to tank.

Wiggins. In my view he doesn't have a ceiling. Potential like that only comes around every once in a great while. Don't get me wrong Parker is an athlete, but Wiggins is something special.

Parker is more polished. Wiggins has bigger upside. I'd probably go with Parker.

Same, after seeing our Core 4 this year...it's clear that the ones with less upside are doing amazing compared to the ones with upside.