What's new

Will it matter what happens if....

jrclone

Lebron signs with Miami? Because we won't have a chance to win a championship at least for the next three years. I can't imagine a team that would have a chance to contend no matter who we bring in.

Does it matter that the grammar of the common American is in the toilet?

How will this be any different than what the Celtics did? Garnett, Pierce and Allen. They have won one championship with said lineup. Stacking a team with three all-stars is not an automatic ring.

How will this be any different than what the Celtics did? Garnett, Pierce and Allen. They have won one championship with said lineup. Stacking a team with three all-stars is not an automatic ring.

The Heat trio is better than those three, probably. More important question: are they going to stumble upon a Rajon Rondo?

I'm sure they'll work out a rotation where at least two of them will be on the court at all times.

This is different because Lebron, Wade and Bosh are in their prime and the Heat bought this team while the Celtics actually had to trade players to build their team. Besides as good as Garnett, Allen, and Pierce are they still are not as talented as the Heat Trio.

Now we are going to have to listen to ESPN talk about this team forever. They are going to shove the Heat down are throats. I am already sick of it.