What's new

Will you Boo Boozer when he comes back?

Will you boo Boozer?

• Yes, he never really helped us anyways

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • No, he did what was best for his family

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
I won't waste breath booin his sorry ***, but I will throw beer cans at his head from the stands, I spect.

No. He got his money, the Jazz moved on. I think it's probably best for both parties and can't blame either one for deciding to do what they did.

I was going to vote NO but firstly, I figured out that you did not just ask us the question as a "yes or no" question. I would not boo him but not because he did best for his family (which is also debatable, how can somebody other than Booz claim that? Maybe it's just because Bulls guaranteed him that LeBron is coming to Chitown or because of the length or value of contract).

I'm looking forward to seeing a Boozer-Millsap or Boozer-Okur matchup, and how Noah-Carlos combo will do. I cannot wait to hear complaints from Noah about how he has to play like 2-man at the same time on defensive end.

Back down in Baton Rouge we have a saying. "If you ain't a Tigah, then you are Tigah bait!"

Of course I will boo him. I boo all Jazz opponents. And all LSU opponents.

Will you Boo Boozer when he comes back?/QUOTE]

I booed him while he was here. I guess I can praise him for leaving.
I hated Boozer being on my Jazz, almost as much as I hated Fisher on the Jazz. Sometimes the FO makes some bonehead moves.

I wouldn't boo him for leaving, or for taking more money. I would just boo him partly on general principle (he's an opponent) and mainly for screwin the Jazz for so many years. But, like I done said--that's a waste of breath. There's more better ways to deal with the likes of Boozer, I figure.

I'd boo him because I don't like him. Not a bit. Never have. I woulda liked getting something back but Bulls didn't would never give up Noah. And that's all I'd want.

I really wanted the S&T from Houston. Wah. Boozer sucks.

Jazz fans need to realize that Booing every single person who leaves the team (with some kind of issues) only adds to the "classless Utah Fans" perspective that a lot of people have. So lets show a little class and not boo, For Hells sake don't cheer, but most certainly don't boo.

Nah. Contract given, Contract honored. It's not like he used his sick child (his son has sickle cell) to weasel out. Much as his play frustrated me at times, he was a solid contributor and I enjoyed watching him play. He also seems like a nice guy as well. Hopefully we can adequately replace him.

I have yet to boo Boozer so I will continue this approach until further notice.

P.S. I basically said this already a few posts before but I wanted to be like Hopper and Bentley.

Jazz fans need to realize that Booing every single person who leaves the team (with some kind of issues) only adds to the "classless Utah Fans" perspective that a lot of people have. So lets show a little class and not boo, For Hells sake don't cheer, but most certainly don't boo.

torry.....torry ellis?? Is that you? You're just afraid we'll boo you when you walk away!!

No, dude had a nice run with us and gave the Jazz a chance to keep him.