Votes: 34 55.7%
  • Paul Millsap

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Derrick Favors

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Enes Kanter

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
big AL,his entire career has been fools gold by being good enough on one end of the court that you dont see or want to see how lazy he is on the other.The Jazz brass and Harpring are leprachauns praising him at every turn like he is our giant piece of gold.He wil never take the jazz anywhere,he clogs the offense and plays little to no defense but only the truly observant seem to see that.

I say Big Al based on one factor only. His lack of effort/heart. To me that trumps anything he brings to the table.

What do you mean? He shows plenty of effort and heart....when he has the ball.

No he does not. Not even then. If he did then he would not be taking so many 15 footers and would be at the foul line much more. He avoids the contact and effort needed to get to the hoop more and more.

big AL,his entire career has been fools gold by being good enough on one end of the court that you dont see or want to see how lazy he is on the other.The Jazz brass and Harpring are leprachauns praising him at every turn like he is our giant piece of gold.He wil never take the jazz anywhere,he clogs the offense and plays little to no defense but only the truly observant seem to see that.

Agreed

so far 40% think it is big enes kanter.
i'd hope they are trolls, and just trolling and being sarcastic.

cus i cant take it serious

From a skills standpoint Al is better, but from a pure potential standpoint I would rather see Kanter all day over Al.

basketball is a team sport, you cant go anywhere if you have selfish players.
on the offensive end big al is a black hole which makes him a bad team player. the worse on the jazz. with the worse point per shot.
on defensive end he is selfish and ball watches everyone laying it up and in. he has no pride.

atleast when millsap is sucking you can clearly see his frustration. his emotions.
big al just sits/stands there running through his head whats the right thing to say after the game.
favors and kanter bust their guts on both ends of the floor time and time again.
they have fire.
they fight for their teammates
they got a meanstreak
they dont back down for a fight
they dont ***** out for contact.
i honestly never ever seen kanter and favors ball watch like al jefferson does when everyone lays it up and in.

jefferson thinks he is too good to play defense.

that alone makes jefferson the worse big man on the team.
heck he made kosta look like an all star. and the horrible lopez bro.
dwight howard arguably had his best game against jefferson.
i bet you a lot of centers had their best game against jefferson.

so no matter his individual skills. his great footwork. he is still the worse big man(heck maybe even basketball player) on the jazz

Bum like a boss 12 guys voted for kanter being the worse.
too bad this wa snot a public poll.

atleats 18 people are right about jeffysuck being the worst