What's new

Would we welcome Igor back to Utah?

TheStormofWar

Yes. Yes we would.

On a side note, it just goes to prove how dysfunctional the Suns really are.

https://clutchpoints.com/suns-rumors-phoenix-could-fire-igor-kokoskov/

The Phoenix Suns could reportedly fire first-year head coach Igor Kokoskov, according to John Gambadoro of Arizona Sports 98.7.

The Suns have the worst record in the Western Conference at 12-50. Current general manager James Jones wasn’t the GM who hired Kokoskov. That was Ryan McDonough, who was fired before the season started.

Yes I would welcome him back if he was fired, problem would be who would have to be let go (if anyone) or at the very least someone may have to take a demotion.

I would be very happy to get him back. Suns are really dysfunctional if they let him go without giving him a true offseason.

I would be very happy to get him back. Suns are really dysfunctional if they let him go without giving him a true offseason.

Lol, Suns will continue to suck as long as Sarver is making the decisions.

I'm sure Igor knew this was a possibility when he took the gig. I feel kinda bad for him cuz he legit could be a good head coach, but some of these franchises are just trash.

We will leave the light on for you Igor.

He had that one mini-run in, as a player came off the court, and they argued. I think the player tried walking right past him iirc. It was awkward and I felt bad for him. Think it was Josh Jackson but I might be wrong.