Jason

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, and since you've been banned, I guess I need to reduce your rep 50% too.

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
Funny. Cuz I'm being funny. And just thinking about how he's freaking out not being able to post every 43 seconds.

I don't mind feedback, bring it into the feedback forum. Don't flood the topics with stupidity. I'll reactivate him after I get all the feeds added. Don't need stupid posts in each one.

dalamon

2018 Prediction Contest Winner
Funny. Cuz I'm being funny. And just thinking about how he's freaking out not being able to post every 43 seconds.

I don't mind feedback, bring it into the feedback forum. Don't flood the topics with stupidity. I'll reactivate him after I get all the feeds added. Don't need stupid posts in each one.
I s'pose. I'd say that slashing half of his rep, sans-warning, for posting on these topics is rather harsh-- but in the end your forum = your rules

/nottryingtobackseatmoderate

UGLI baby

The only reason i was posting in all the threads is because on tapatalk the newest thread bumps to the top and I was hit with an onslaught.

This post brought to you by UGLI baby