What's new

Yahoo! Sports - Nets reach agreement with Kirilenko (The SportsXchange)

Oh, and since you've been banned, I guess I need to reduce your rep 50% too.

Funny. Cuz I'm being funny. And just thinking about how he's freaking out not being able to post every 43 seconds.

I don't mind feedback, bring it into the feedback forum. Don't flood the topics with stupidity. I'll reactivate him after I get all the feeds added. Don't need stupid posts in each one.

Funny. Cuz I'm being funny. And just thinking about how he's freaking out not being able to post every 43 seconds.

I don't mind feedback, bring it into the feedback forum. Don't flood the topics with stupidity. I'll reactivate him after I get all the feeds added. Don't need stupid posts in each one.

I s'pose. I'd say that slashing half of his rep, sans-warning, for posting on these topics is rather harsh-- but in the end your forum = your rules

/nottryingtobackseatmoderate

The only reason i was posting in all the threads is because on tapatalk the newest thread bumps to the top and I was hit with an onslaught.

This post brought to you by UGLI baby