Yet another reason to extend my boy Clarkson

UtahJazz32

He is the bench, he is the 6th man and he was meant to be on the Jazz. We are perfect for one another. I hope he stays , we need eachother. Here is to hoping that Clarkson stays a Jazzman for many years to come. On a side note he has singlehandedly brought a global exposure to the Utah Jazz franchise from his Filipino followers and supporters.

Eenie-Meenie

What puzzles me is what was Cleveland thinking? The trade was so lopsided. I don't think Dante is ever going to amount to even a rotation player in the NBA. Has anyone heard what Dante is up to?

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
What puzzles me is what was Cleveland thinking? The trade was so lopsided. I don't think Dante is ever going to amount to even a rotation player in the NBA. Has anyone heard what Dante is up to?
JC was viewed as a good stats bad team guy. I think Dante’s deal wasn’t as bad pre-Covid... lots of teams had cap space. JC also had picked up his 3 point attempt rate and percentage but not sure people believed it yet.

Deal worked great for us and him. He put up efficient Numbers on a good offense and showed he can be valuable on a playoff team in that sixth man Lou Will role. I hope we can keep him at a fair price.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
Been looking for a place to throw this...

Jordan Clarkson per 36 since joining the Jazz - 22.1 pts - 4 rebs - 2.3 ast. - 1.8 TO on shooting of 48/36.6/78 TS% of 58.4%

Player B per 36 - 22.5 pts - 4 rebs - 4.3 ast. - 1.9 TO on 45/38/75 shooting TS% of 54.3%

Go ahead and guess who Player B is...

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner

Jordan Clarkson per 36 since joining the Jazz - 22.1 pts - 4 rebs - 2.3 ast. - 1.8 TO on shooting of 48/36.6/78 TS% of 58.4%

Player B per 36 - 22.5 pts - 4 rebs - 4.3 ast. - 1.9 TO on 45/38/75 shooting TS% of 54.3%

1595872874246.jpeg

Joe Bagadonuts

Donovan?

DasJazz

Is there actually anyone here who is against signing Clarkson to a new contract? Do we really need more evidence as to why this is a no brainier?

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Is there actually anyone here who is against signing Clarkson to a new contract? Do we really need more evidence as to why this is a no brainier?
There’s an Exum homer somewhere. They’ll pop out of the woodwork midway through next season when he drops 16.

Wes Mantooth

I don’t want him at 16M or something. He’s an instant offense/bench guy. He doesn’t make anyone around him better and is average on defense. 4/40 and I’m cool with it I guess.