What's new

Your bold prediction for the season (2016-2017)

Donald Trump will play power forward for the Utah Stars for 18 games and then be called up to the big show averaging three idiotic comments per post game interview. However, he will also average 18 PPG so everyone will be okay with it.

3rd seed. second round of the playoffs. Exum will be a future all star, and it will be apparent this year. The starting lineup of Exum, Hood, Hayward, Favors and Gobert will lead us to the promised land. All of them will be all stars in the future, at least once in their career.

When people say in the future their team is following the Detriot model, they will forget about Detroit, and talk about the Utah model.

Some good ones in here.

Hmmm... in order to say something different, I'll predict that we have 2 All-Stars. Both via the coaches. Hayward and Favors.

Quin Snyder will be COY.
bonus prediction: Dennis Lindsey will be 2nd for GMOY behind Danny Ainge who will make some mega trade and put C's in contention.

Donald Trump will play power forward for the Utah Stars for 18 games and then be called up to the big show averaging three idiotic comments per post game interview. However, he will also average 18 PPG so everyone will be okay with it.

I'm taking the over on the comments.

Said it before, will say it again. Hayward 25/5/5 largely on improved efficiency.

We just brought in 3 players with strong offensive games who will command minutes. No chance Hayward averages 25 in this group. I think he'd be closer to 18/5/5 while still being more efficient.

We just brought in 3 players with strong offensive games who will command minutes. No chance Hayward averages 25 in this group. I think he'd be closer to 18/5/5 while still being more efficient.

I disagree, I think he visibly takes another step and Snyder realizes that and still plays him around 34 minutes a game and plays him as the main focus of the offense. He's able to get more open shots and is better at finishing around the rim. Takes around 17 shots to average 25. If he raises his EFG to 55%, and his FT% to 85%, all on the same amount of shots, its up to 21.5 PPG, if he takes 17.5 shots at that efficiency (1.5 more) and 2 more free throws, he's at 25 PPG

I do think your scenario is much more likely, but I'm making a bold prediction :)