What's new

ZION

I feel like he thinks he's entitled. Which, I think is crippling in any profession.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

We'll see. But, there's something about him that I don't like. I could be totally wrong!

His weight! 6-7” and 285lbs. That’s a lot of wear and tear. He’s athletic but if he’ll have to develop his game to prevent his body from breaking down.

He reminds me of Grandma Ma.

His weight! 6-7” and 285lbs. That’s a lot of wear and tear. He’s athletic but if he’ll have to develop his game to prevent his body from breaking down.

He reminds me of Grandma Ma.

Develop? He's like Grandmama's grandma.

I feel like he thinks he's entitled. Which, I think is crippling in any profession.

Do you have anything to base this on or are you just pulling it out of your ***? Every comment I've heard or read about Zion is that his personality is as uncommon as his play.

Do you have anything to base this on or are you just pulling it out of your ***? Every comment I've heard or read about Zion is that his personality is as uncommon as his play.

I've only watched his games in the tourney. It's just the vibe I get from watching him. I could be totally wrong. I don't know him obviously. I did watch a little doc on him though.

He seems like a humble dude - almost Donovan-like in that regard. Which is even more impressive in his case being unlike D-Mitch, I'm sure this kid grew up in an AAU bubble - he's probably had adults kissing his *** since he's 11 years old.

As for his game I hesitate saying this because I know it will sound like a hater but I think you'll see a bunch of highlight dunks from him and a lot of impressive double-double numbers. I just don't see him being the focal point of a winning basketball team.

He seems like a humble dude - almost Donovan-like in that regard. Which is even more impressive in his case being unlike D-Mitch, I'm sure this kid grew up in an AAU bubble - he's probably had adults kissing his *** since he's 11 years old.

As for his game I hesitate saying this because I know it will sound like a hater but I think you'll see a bunch of highlight dunks from him and a lot of impressive double-double numbers. I just don't see him being the focal point of a winning basketball team.

Da fook? That's crazy talk.

He's the best prospect since Lebron or even Jordan. Look at what Barkley was able to do for his teams. Zion, KD and Kyrie at NY would be championship material. Zion, Booker and Ayton would be special. Zion and Trae Young... and Atlanta could get another top draft pick. Zion and Markkanen, Lavine. AND... top free agents want to play with Zion.