What's new

Lottery-ball z

The Jazz Wonderbra

Holy Dragon Ball Z batman!

Tomorrow is the lottery. I was thinking we still had a few days because there wasn't any thread about it.

Rub your lucky Ozzie Kangaroo Coin Pouch. Cross all of your extremities. Google "Balls bouncing in my face" or not. Be like HH and say over and over again, we will never get the 1st pick.

Do your thing but let's get that Mojo back in Utah.

Feel free to post any appropriate lucky gifs, pics, or vids that will bounce those balls our way.

It occurs to me that I ate 12 grapes on new year's eve.
Well ... maybe it was 5 or 6 grapes but should be good enough for pick 3 or 4
Reed Sheppard dives into NBA Draft - Harlan Enterprise | Harlan Enterprise

In 1997 I had a dream of being stranded in foggy open ocean. Just as I was about to run out of strength a ship emerged from the fog to rescue me.

Im pretty sure it was a metaphoric prophecy dream pointing to this day.

Holy Dragon Ball Z batman!

Tomorrow is the lottery. I was thinking we still had a few days because there wasn't any thread about it.

Rub your lucky Ozzie Kangaroo Coin Pouch. Cross all of your extremities. Google "Balls bouncing in my face" or not. Be like HH and say over and over again, we will never get the 1st pick.

Do your thing but let's get that Mojo back in Utah.

Feel free to post any appropriate lucky gifs, pics, or vids that will bounce those balls our way.
But “luck” and “mojo” these are examples of rampant metaphysics, which contradicts an empirical stance!

We are picking Castle whether at 1 or at 8...

edit: actually let me correct that - it's possible if we go to 1 we trade back and take Castle like Ainge did with Tatum, despite Fultz being the consensus no. 1 at the time(or maybe precisely because he was seemingly consensus no. 1).

Last edited:
San Antonio is definitely getting the #2 pick, I feel it feel in my bones.

Everything crossed hoping, but if not I will embrace the cope of the Windhorst scout who said jumping is a punishment this year because the draft is so bad and you'd have to pay higher salary (I think that's **** but still a nice cope)

Hey we have a 1 in 4 chance of picking in the top 4. It could happen.

We also have a 1 in 263 chance of the pick being #11, which means we lose it to OKC.

We are picking Castle whether at 1 or at 8...

edit: actually let me correct that - it's possible if we go to 1 we trade back and take Castle like Ainge did with Tatum, despite Fultz being the consensus no. 1 at the time(or maybe precisely because he was seemingly consensus no. 1).
So.. we’re playing Keyonte at the 2?

Very unlikely.

So.. we’re playing Keyonte at the 2?

Very unlikely.
No... he gets to be one of your two lead guards. He likely keeps guarding 1s or the lesser offensive option of the opponent on defense, while Castle gets the primary perimeter option of the opponent.

No... he gets to be one of your two lead guards. He likely keeps guarding 1s or the lesser offensive option of the opponent on defense, while Castle gets the primary perimeter option of the opponent.
Offensively I would prefer to have a stronger 2 guard who can attack the rim and Keyonte just ain’t that.

All I want for today is for someone from the late lottery to get lucky and push Toronto out of the top 6. The Raptors tanked so shamelessly that it was really off-putting. Besides, if OKC gets their pick then the Thunder could be tempted to trade for someone on the Jazz this offseason.

Offensively I would prefer to have a stronger 2 guard who can attack the rim and Keyonte just ain’t that.
Stronger than Castle? Like who? Lu Dort? Castle will immediately be one of the strongest guards in the league.