What's new

We should have listened to this guy a few years back.

Beantown

He knew Corbin was an idiot before we all did.

Just sayin.

Raja+Bell+Utah+Jazz+v+Phoenix+Suns+3BAmUxmEtl2l.jpg

Well, it does take one to know one, so I guess that is a reliable source.

raja bell was intelligent, and i believed him when he came forward with his issues with corbin.

that being said, hes still a ****ing douche.

How do we know who was the douche in the situation?
Bell certainly wasn't the last to have a problem with Corbin.
Watson and Milsap come to mind

How do we know who was the douche in the situation?
Bell certainly wasn't the last to have a problem with Corbin.
Watson and Milsap come to mind

regardless of the issues, he needed to have a little class. the way he went out just screamed doucher

Raja exposed how much of a bitch Corbin was. Everyone here was like "ohh you're out of your mind. Bell's the bitch!" raja just got old, he can't help that.

Tell me how a player gets PLAYING TIME and still butts heads with a coach? Corbin is the problem!

To sit through another year of this Tyrone Corbin ******** is almost as painful as probably sticking your Wang in a meat grinder.

Last edited:
Raja exposed how much of a bitch Corbin was. Everyone here was like "ohh you're out of your mind. Bell's the bitch!" raja just got old, he can't help that.

Tell me how a player gets PLAYING TIME and still butts heads with a coach? Corbin is the problem!

To sit through another year of this Tyrone Corbin ******** is almost as painful as probably sticking your Wang in a meat grinder.
Wow, you just found something that sounds far worse than sitting through another year of Corbin to me. If they keep this clown I will quit being a fan. I'm not worried about that because I know Corbin is as good as gone (even if they decide to let him play out the year). I'm definitely staying away from meat grinders either way.

Wow, you just found something that sounds far worse than sitting through another year of Corbin to me. If they keep this clown I will quit being a fan. I'm not worried about that because I know Corbin is as good as gone (even if they decide to let him play out the year). I'm definitely staying away from meat grinders either way.

Brings a whole new meaning to sausage...

It's the point I was trying to make that counts, not the seriousness.

I just can't watch many more games like the one last night. I don't care if the c4 plays all 48min, it's unwatchable right now! I choose to blame Corbin. No real offensive or defensive systems to speak of, and clearly he is losing the players. It's a damn shame Phil Johnson was so loyal to Sloan.