What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

You have to ignore a flaw or two in this draft and make a calculated risk on some on these picks.

He moves quickly and lightly on the floor on offense that is great skill for a guard to build upon for a raw player. If he can do that, hit free throws and hops then I would be sorely tempted to take him early.

Last edited:
You have to ignore a flaw or two in this draft and make a calculated risk on some on these picks.
Which is why I would still draft Castle. If he was shooting at a good clip from three he’d be the consensus #1 pick I think.

Fair play to Clingan. They stuck with him guarding 1v1 and I don't think the efficiency on these Edey's postups is that bad.

Castle has been tentative with all things shooting tonight but doing enough on defense and as a ball mover to be positive

Just looking at Castle I feel like he should have a fine looking jumpshot. But I don’t think I’ve even seen it yet, he just has no faith/interest in pulling up.

Every player in this draft has flaws. He has Braden Smith in hell right now though.
I’m exhausted watching him. It’s so annoying when you have to work hard just to get it up the court. Those haven’t yielded a turnover yet but it will. Dead legs at the end of a game lead to mistakes

I don’t want #1. I want whatever the lowest pick when Castle becomes acceptable to draft is. Which is probably #2 at this point with this draft.
Sarr and Castle go 1 and 2… maybe. I’ll take 1 or 2… I’m not picky.

Just looking at Castle I feel like he should have a fine looking jumpshot. But I don’t think I’ve even seen it yet, he just has no faith/interest in pulling up.

I watched him pass up an open corner 3 and travel in the first few minutes. It shows a lack of confidence. He'll take a shot when he's basically forced to, but you can tell he doesn't want it.

Sad thing is I don’t think Purdue played bad. UConn is just a machine.