What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

Kyshawn George is big for a guard. Measured at 6'7" with a 6'10.25" wingspan and 8'9" standing reach. He gets up off of two feet. He's just lacked explosion off of one foot.

In terms of height/length, he's similar to Joe Ingles.

Kyshawn George is big for a guard. Measured at 6'7" with a 6'10.25" wingspan and 8'9" standing reach. He gets up off of two feet. He's just lacked explosion off of one foot.
He lacks basically everything. 2 years away from being 2 years away. Hope he goes back to school. He isnt going to be able to dribble at the NBA level so I struggle to call him a guard.

The way people are talking about this draft, especially at the top...

Feels like the #1 pick could be had for pretty cheap. I'd be fine with the Jazz taking a swing on Sarr while also helping them get worse going into next year...

He lacks basically everything. 2 years away from being 2 years away. Hope he goes back to school. He isnt going to be able to dribble at the NBA level so I struggle to call him a guard.

He's a good shooter, good positional defender, and good ball mover. I wouldn't say he 'lacks everything.' He just needs physical development.

Houston is probably very open to moving the #3 pick. They want shooting, but I doubt they'll take Sheppard at #3. Knecht would be a great fit for them.

He's a good shooter, good positional defender, and good ball mover. I wouldn't say he 'lacks everything.' He just needs physical development.
He's very low IQ (his decision making lowlights are some of the worst in the draft) and soft. He wasn't a player on a terrible college team. I like his skillset and outlook, but going pro could be detrimental with how far he has to go.