What's new

Dear Tay Henny, pls turn yourself into this

NAOS_pt2

I've always been a defense guy, so this video turns me on.

IMO, OG was worth every penny the Knicks paid; and if Tay Henny can't become our version of this, then I hope Danny pays some of our loot for the next version of this that hits the market.

I wonder what the Raptors wanted from the Jazz. We could have just traded.for him. Jazz had more to offer. He'll we could have guven them Tay and multiple picks. Although RJ and quickley was pretty nice jazz could have given more picks. Oh well coulda shoulda woulda.

It remains to be seen what type of defender Hendricks will be. He was not asked to be a primary perimeter defender in college….so that’s one of the skills I was hoping to evaluate this season. I think he may be a little too high hips to be a true perimeter stopper. Doesn’t have the low center of gravity and quickness of an OG or McDaniels. But I’m willing to see if he can do it and throw him to the wolves.

I think he’s more of an off ball playmaker/shotblocker which is still a very valuable defender….but he’s a different kind of athlete than OG. Chasing guards around screens will probably not be his forte, but he will be a good weak side shot blocker.