What's new

Exum Still Ded

Exum is definitely a NBA quality player.
If it was definite then he would be playing in the league.

Sure, I'm sour about everything that went on here (mostly that he was a really bad NBA player for most of his time in the league) but I'm not rooting against him FWIW.

and i might say he can still stay in front of quick guards ...

I thought he had a pretty good Olympics, was surprised he went back to Houston and even more surprised when he got cut, **** felt sorry for the bloke that he couldn't make that ****ing roster. I was listening to Bogut's podcast he said a couple of teams had called him about Exum he remained confident he'd sign somewhere even after the Houston thing. I think the Barcelona move is a good one for him, another year in Europe maybe make another run at the league in the right situation. Who knows?

Sure, I'm sour about everything that went on here (mostly that he was a really bad NBA player for most of his time in the league) but I'm not rooting against him FWIW.

I think he came to the league too early, don't think his body or game was ready for the pro game, think a couple of season of college would have done him a world of good. I don't think the kid didn't try, probably wasn't the best environment for him starting out, Quin didn't give him a lot of freedom, then he got hurt and could never get healthy. To the kids credit he never bitched, took his lumps, good luck to him.

That first step is lethal.

Too bad it didn't work out. By the end of his rookie year he was really clicking with Rudy on D. Haven't had a better on ball defender since.

His time in Cleveland was pretty good, he was as instrumental as Larry Nance Jr in turning around Cleveland's defense. He got injured and the defense slipped.

He can still play a role in the NBA, we were hoping guys like Shaq Harrison or Kris Dunn would help us and he is much better than those guys, just unlucky with injuries.

His time in Cleveland was pretty good, he was as instrumental as Larry Nance Jr in turning around Cleveland's defense. He got injured and the defense slipped.

He can still play a role in the NBA, we were hoping guys like Shaq Harrison or Kris Dunn would help us and he is much better than those guys, just unlucky with injuries.
He found his way into Quin's doghouse here and seemingly could never get out of it. I loved how Quin would bad mouth him and his shills like Locke would repeat the mantra. He is probably better off being away from crazy Quin.

In Dallas games the missing piece for the Jazz team is healthy Exum. But could it be possible in SLC? Every time he gives me hopes and bang - next injury!

I thought he had a pretty good Olympics, was surprised he went back to Houston and even more surprised when he got cut, **** felt sorry for the bloke that he couldn't make that ****ing roster. I was listening to Bogut's podcast he said a couple of teams had called him about Exum he remained confident he'd sign somewhere even after the Houston thing. I think the Barcelona move is a good one for him, another year in Europe maybe make another run at the league in the right situation. Who knows?

I think he came to the league too early, don't think his body or game was ready for the pro game, think a couple of season of college would have done him a world of good. I don't think the kid didn't try, probably wasn't the best environment for him starting out, Quin didn't give him a lot of freedom, then he got hurt and could never get healthy. To the kids credit he never bitched, took his lumps, good luck to him.

yeah glad he decided to stay there after his initial 2 month contract, if he'd signed and come back to sit on an NBA bench that would've been stupid. He just needs to play a bunch