What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

I'm a long time lurker that checks the boards several times a day during a long work day. I like to play in photoshop and post pictures when I get a chance.

Lurkers infestation! They keep coming!

My first lurker luv:

lurker01.jpg

Hi. I read almost every post, including thousand page long draft threads, but I rarely post. I'm as pumped for this coming season that I've ever been as a Jazz fan(z), up until the following season when we fire Corbin and draft Wiggins and Parker #1 and #2.

Hi. I read almost every post, including thousand page long draft threads, but I rarely post. I'm as pumped for this coming season that I've ever been as a Jazz fan(z), up until the following season when we fire Corbin and draft Wiggins and Parker #1 and #2.

Greetings.

Vigo the Carpathian scared the hell out of me so much that I couldn't look at the screen when his face started to come out.

Nice, I can't even read most of the posts.

Are you gonna post from now on or will you continue to be a creepy lurker?

Californian Asians sing rap songs better than those so called Turkic tribal crap. That's all being an American is all aboot.

Woah, no way they can beat this. Our tribal crap is best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeMH_wJ4H-8

I've been at least "lurking" since 2000 or so, maybe earlier. Back then I posted more and had a different screen name. I don't remember what that old screen name was, I forgot my password so I took over Spaniard from my older brother, since he never really posted. I think he's a lurker too, not sure how much anymore. Anyway, he was a big Raul Lopez fan back then so that's where the Spaniard name comes from. So remember that and don't confuse it when I am high on a Euro prospect, I don't have any inside info, I live in Utah and don't watch foreign ball. I probably won't confess that again and I'll use my misleading name to make it seem like I know more than the highlight videos we all watch over here.

Back in the early 2000's I used to dominate the fantasy sports on here, at least I did for a couple of years. Those were good times. I was better looking then too. And I could throw a football a quarter mile.

@PKM, congratulations on the thread idea, I wish I had thought it first. Now I'm logging off, I bet there will be tens of other lurkers here when I comeback tomorrow. Hope some of them will be posting more hereafter.

Greetings.

Vigo the Carpathian scared the hell out of me so much that I couldn't look at the screen when his face started to come out.

LOL read something where the guy who played him gave most of the cast the creeps. Also a while back, someone posted a photoshop of Vigo with KOC's face, which I found far more terrifying.

Nice, I can't even read most of the posts.

Are you gonna post from now on or will you continue to be a creepy lurker?

I'll try, but I gotta check with Vigo to make sure he's cool with it.

First time caller, long time listener! Good to be here. Lurked for years. Went thru the whole shut down, reanimation of the site and saw many posters come and go.