What's new

Foye's Fantasy

Misused, just like Korver. The Jazz do not get him enough good lucks, he is often moving to take a 3 or has a hand in his face. Especially lately, which indicates the other teams have adjusted and the Jazz have not.

I also just looked up our 3pt stats. Our percentage is better than last year, we rank 14th in league. But as far a made 3 pointers we still suck, tied for 24th with Boston. Same ole, same ole, Ty learned it all from Ol' Jer.

Misused, just like Korver. The Jazz do not get him enough good lucks, he is often moving to take a 3 or has a hand in his face. Especially lately, which indicates the other teams have adjusted and the Jazz have not.

I also just looked up our 3pt stats. Our percentage is better than last year, we rank 14th in league. But as far a made 3 pointers we still suck, tied for 24th with Boston. Same ole, same ole, Ty learned it all from Ol' Jer.

I say Randy has only been misused because of his minutes played, not his game. Korver couldn't pull the ball on the floor like Foye can so I think we used Kyle the best we could've. Randy is getting so overused it's making him look terrible. If Ty would've used him correctly this year he would've been getting 15-20 minutes at the back-up off guard and occasionally as the back up PG. If that was his role going into next year I'd actually prefer to sign him.

I agree with you that other teams have adjusted and know his ability so they're really closing out on him. We can't adjust because have no real PG and an inept coach.

I think its sad that we picked up Randy Foye, who was a backup guard for the Clippers last season, and made him our starter. Just like Mo. You can't expect us to be better than the Clippers when we use their backups as our starters. Bad coaching. I like Foye in short spurts. Put him in and run plays for him to get open shots. Don't let him stand around, don't make him guard the other teams best player. He's a good player, especially for the money we are paying him...but a starter? No way.

I think its sad that we picked up Randy Foye, who was a backup guard for the Clippers last season, and made him our starter. Just like Mo. You can't expect us to be better than the Clippers when we use their backups as our starters. Bad coaching. I like Foye in short spurts. Put him in and run plays for him to get open shots. Don't let him stand around, don't make him guard the other teams best player. He's a good player, especially for the money we are paying him...but a starter? No way.

Lol

Foye's a better dribbler, defender, and shooter than Tinsley and Watson. Give him back up PG duties instead of those two (ESPECIALLY instead of Watson!) ... or play him with Burks when he's the PG and give him some PG reps and he'll do much better.

I agree with zman. Foye's misused big time, and it's fat Ty's fault.