What's new

I feel awful for hayward....that leg break...

Again stating that I wouldn't wish injury on him but his character is pretty ****ed with how he handled leaving. And he dumped his high school sweetheart for a 18-year-old, which just seems cruel.

Yeah, you have to stay with the girl you dated when you were 16 or you are scum, right?

Yeah, you have to stay with the girl you dated when you were 16 or you are scum, right?

He was 18 when they started dating.

She was with him for five years, through college and then as they settled in Utah. Gordon was 23 when he left her and 5 months later married a 18-year-old.

He was 18 when they started dating.

She was with him for five years, through college and then as they settled in Utah. Gordon was 23 when he left her and 5 months later married a 18-year-old.

OK?

Are we really judging what someone does with their love life?

Is it illegal to break up with a girl and marry another one?

This is not necessarily what I think, but from reading the posts, the consensus seems to be that karma took a bite out of Gordon for which he richly deserved. However, we certainly hope it won't be career ending and that he will continue to play at an All-Star level, like PG, once he recovers. It's going to be a tough road, however. We shall see.

Just saw it. Felt terrible. One would think this kind of unreal bad luck happens only in movies and novels. But here is your very own Gordon suffering something you would not even wish for your enemy. I just hope it only affects as minimal time as possible. He is still young and a clever athlete. He will get back on his feet.

22554921_1123613204408996_4406057123941060370_n.jpg

Kobe droppin some wisdom.

Man this dude just keeps growing on me since he finished up, same with Lebron of late..

My last post on the matter. The shock is over, I wish him well but its time for JAZZ BASKETBALL!!!

I wish ill on those who wish ill on me. I especially wish ill on those who not only wish ill on me, but actually do ill to me. Hayward left my favourite sports team. That is doing ill to me. And not just me, but an entire fanbase and really, an entire state. Yes, I'm glad this happened to him. Elated. Made my entire week. I'm not ashamed of it, despite your best efforts to frame me wishing minor injury on someone as the equivalent of genocidal fantasies. Hell, I hope he never recovers and never plays another game in the NBA. I gotta think about what's best for me and what's best for "my family." Just like Hayward.

I don't think you should feel guilty for the way you feel at all. But I am glad AF that I don't know you.

Consider me out of the "family" that you are so eager to expend hate for.

This is not necessarily what I think, but from reading the posts, the consensus seems to be that karma took a bite out of Gordon for which he richly deserved. However, we certainly hope it won't be career ending and that he will continue to play at an All-Star level, like PG, once he recovers. It's going to be a tough road, however. We shall see.

I think most wish him well, but part of us is having a hard time making him a sympathetic figure because of what he did to us. Like we want to hate him and now its indifference/well wishes.

I didn't want the guy to get hurt, but I wanted them to struggle and him to reflect and second guess himself for leaving a really good situation. Just not like this.

This really screws up Boston's trajectory... is it okay to find some poetic justice in that knowing what happened? I mean his decision really affected our trajectory.

I mean they will now extend Kyrie next year or he hits free agency not knowing what they have in Hayward. do they build around the young guys? Play it out and hope Kyrie doesn't bail and that Hayward is right? Holding onto Horford, Kyrie, and Gordon will end up costing them some of the young guys in salary cap casualties.

I don't want injuries for anyone... its maybe the ****tiest part of sports... but I really wanted Boston's plans to blow up in their face. So one thing I would not want happened, but one thing I would want did.

Man this dude just keeps growing on me since he finished up, same with Lebron of late..

My last post on the matter. The shock is over, I wish him well but its time for JAZZ BASKETBALL!!!

When Kobe stopped being fake and didn't give one eff what people cared I liked him so much more.

I’ve liked Kobe a lot more over the past 5 years or so. My hatred for the Warriors (ever since Mark Jackson and their tanking season) really helped bring healing to my feelings of Kobe.

I wish ill on those who wish ill on me. I especially wish ill on those who not only wish ill on me, but actually do ill to me. Hayward left my favourite sports team. That is doing ill to me. And not just me, but an entire fanbase and really, an entire state. Yes, I'm glad this happened to him. Elated. Made my entire week. I'm not ashamed of it, despite your best efforts to frame me wishing minor injury on someone as the equivalent of genocidal fantasies. Hell, I hope he never recovers and never plays another game in the NBA. I gotta think about what's best for me and what's best for "my family." Just like Hayward.

You [edited] Whatever happened to being human?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve liked Kobe a lot more over the past 5 years or so. My hatred for the Warriors (ever since Mark Jackson and their tanking season) really helped bring healing to my feelings of Kobe.

Also, it has been a while since you have seen the constant barrage of bullcrap phantom whistles the Jazz would get for daring to defend him, especially when his teammates were beating Hayward with a chair under the opposite basket. One game more of that, you would be right back on the wagon.