What's new

Game Thread Mar 18, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Wolves

Added to Calendar: 03-18-24

I feel bad for Collins. Kind of hard to stop a dunk when your face gets taken out. You know his head hurt bad when Edwards dislocated a finger due to the force of the impact.

It feels like a little bit of a debbie downer to talk about, but that play was dangerous. I'm not sure if there is anything that should/could be done, but it also feels a little bit bad to celebrate something so violent.

I'd say it was a pretty clear offensive foul, and Jazz probably should've challenged, but I guess they felt the whole league would be mad at them for taking the dunk away.

I feel bad for Collins. Kind of hard to stop a dunk when your face gets taken out. You know his head hurt bad when Edwards dislocated a finger due to the force of the impact.
I actually wonder if both dudes get hurt worse if Collins actually gets off the floor. I hated the Collins trade but John Collins the person and player is awesome and it sucks this happened to him. At least he didn’t get Jalen Johnson’s Junk dived in his face like Austin Reaves I guess.

There is clearly something amiss when both players get injured on the play and have to leave the game. The league might need to look into plays like this for player safety. Clotheslining and fore arm shivers to the head were once legal in football but no more.

I actually wonder if both dudes get hurt worse if Collins actually gets off the floor. I hated the Collins trade but John Collins the person and player is awesome and it sucks this happened to him. At least he didn’t get Jalen Johnson’s Junk dived in his face like Austin Reaves I guess.
The Johnson dunk was way better because he didn't push off, it was a nice dunk and he made Reaves his bizzle ha ha

There is clearly something amiss when both players get injured on the play and have to leave the game. The league might need to look into plays like this for player safety. Clotheslining and fore arm shivers to the head were once legal in football but no more.
The league doesn't have to look into ****. Stuff happens but that was an insane dunk by Ant.