What's new

Schadenfreude

Hedda Gambler

We`re back in injury hell and it sucks. But, we`re still in a pretty damn good spot and being as used to injuries as we are, we kind of expect it. But, that is not the situation for every team in the league. For some reason, I have started to hate really hard on Portland over the last few seasons. I think it has both to do with envying their insane luck with health and opponents injuries last year and the fact that their fans are 100% certain that they are at least a thousand times better than us. Well, now reality is catching up with them and they just can`t take it. If you are, like me a lot of times, the kind of person that likes to feast upon the misfortunes of others, I highly recommend checking out the last episode of Locked on Blazers:

https://audioboom.com/posts/5376587...e-lead-and-twitter-q-s-with-dane-carbaugh?t=0

The episode is basically 45 minutes of misery and very much keeps our season so far in respective.

Now it`s time to drink. Cheers, everyone - and may the misery of the Trailblazers last for a very long time.

Last year when Jazz fans were crying in their root beer and pointing to Portland as a superior rebuild, Cappy told them all that Utah was the better team when healthy.

I plan on reminding certain posters periodically of this when Portland proves to be a treadmill team from hell, which they will.

Last year when Jazz fans were crying in their root beer and pointing to Portland as a superior rebuild, Cappy told them all that Utah was the better team when healthy.

I plan on reminding certain posters periodically of this when Portland proves to be a treadmill team from hell, which they will.

i like how you refer to yourself in 3rd person sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah they're very delusional about their "talent level". Dame is an All star and CJ is super solid but everyone else they have is a coattail rider. Houston and Memphis are about to fall off so maybe the overoptimism returns for them. The Blazers are the Wizards of the west. Hopefully after GMFH's next contract we're in the running for one of their PGs.

Now it`s time to drink. Cheers, everyone - and may the misery of the Trailblazers last for a very long time.

I can't bring myself to dislike the Blazers, because Lillard is a stud leader and my favorite non-Jazz player, and CJ is an awesome scorer, great dude and fellow Lehigh graduate.

The Jazz are much better positioned for the future and the Blazers set themselves back with some awful offseason contracts.

I can't bring myself to dislike the Blazers, because Lillard is a stud leader and my favorite non-Jazz player, and CJ is an awesome scorer, great dude and fellow Lehigh graduate.

The Jazz are much better positioned for the future and the Blazers set themselves back with some awful offseason contracts.

Fellow? Nice, dude. When did you graduate and what was your major?