What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Eh.

We won 2 at home, and also had multiple injuries.
And a bad one-man defensive philosophy. And a coach who wouldn’t adjust but we kept being assured had “secret weapons.” And previous failures wearing on our collective psyche. And a one-man offense in late-game situations.

As good as Minnesota’s roster is, does anyone think Snyder or Hardy would be having the same success as Finch is right now? There’s something to be said about coaching. We’ve really struggled since Sloan. Our dead last defense this past season isn’t all based on the roster’s limitations. We really need to re-evaluate our entire strategy.

This was a good old fashioned *** kicking.

Denver is lucky. Isn’t game 3 on Friday? They’ll have plenty of time to get healthy and figure things out. Why nearly a week in between games?
Series started early since the two teams won the first round series in 5 and 4. Already two in the series while two others haven't even started. Have to let them catch up.

Loving this Wolves team, just please be able to beat the Celtics.

That's all I care about these playoffs. **** the Celtics.
It’s amazing that with our history with Ainge, all the disbelief we had to get over (and had to forget we had to get over it) to see Ryan being Ainge on board, only to see that outside hire pawn off the third best player in franchise history, pair him with another guy he shipped off, and to have the cherry on top be having Ainge have to witness three guys he traded away demolish his Celtics, would really be something and come full-circle.

Also, having 2 number 1 picks in a draft might win you a championship..... Hmmmm...... Looks like we need to really tank this next year and not get another crappy 7-10 pick for the 3rd time in a row
That's ironic cuz you have a poster who likes this tweet talk about how bad KAT is all the time and how he wouldnt want him

As good as Minnesota’s roster is, does anyone think Snyder or Hardy would be having the same success as Finch is right now? There’s something to be said about coaching. We’ve really struggled since Sloan. Our dead last defense this past season isn’t all based on the roster’s limitations. We really need to re-evaluate our entire strategy.
Struggled since Sloan? Quin got us the 1 seed. We won playoff series with him.

Any of yall talking about him missing the game that don’t have kids and weren’t there for their birth can sit this one out. lol.

I have three children and was there for their births. Well, two of them. My son had the umbilical cord strangling him every time my wife pushed, and so they needed to do an emergency c-section which I wasn’t allowed to watch.

I get both sides of the argument. Honestly, Gilbert Arenas’ comments aren’t wrong. But if Rudy wanted to be there, as I would’ve been, good teammates would’ve been happy for him, supported him, and embraced his own joy in a way that translated into the court. No excuses. Just play your *** off with or without the DPOY.

Also, screw Murray. Dude should be suspended two games.