What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Let's get steph

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

The Warriors got beaten by 3-ball (as most losing teams are). Klay Thompson with 0 points in 32 minutes says it all. The writing was on the wall for the Warriors the whole season though.

The Warriors got beaten by 3-ball (as most losing teams are). Klay Thompson with 0 points in 32 minutes says it all. The writing was on the wall for the Warriors the whole season though.
Felt bad for Klay. He actually had a really good year. I wouldn't mind him on the Jazz.

I remember picking up Porter in fantasy basketball and being excited that he was starting, than looking at the box score and seeing he played like 5 minutes. Like make it more obvious dude. Imagine earning a starting spot in the NBA and throwing it all away.

How many picks would you give up to do Clarkson and Collins for Curry? They could be tank commanders for the Warriors, and they would need someone to get paid if they decide to blow everything up. It's a risk at his age, but he's still one of the best players out there.

Yeah I want nothing to do with De'Andre Hunter. He was by far the biggest negative contributor for the Hawks. Trae wasnt great either, but Hunter was just a total zero on offense and was primarily guarding Derozan who had a 10/19 for 22 and 9 assist game.

I mean its not even him going 3/16 for 8/4/2 statline in 42 minutes that bothers me, but he is supposed to be a wing defender and looked more like a traffic cone in their biggest game of the year. Whenever Derozan attacked he got what he wanted.

Murray was great on offense and really kept Hawks in the game.... but he and Bogdanovic were just destroyed by Coby White on defense. Quin had Murray on him early and switched to Bogdan later, but neither one could do nothing to even slow White down.

Last edited:
Yeah I want nothing to do with De'Andre Hunter. He was by far the biggest negative contributor for the Hawks. Trae wasnt great either, but Hunter was just a total zero on offense and was primarily guarding Derozan who had a 10/19 for 22 and 9 assist game.

I mean its not even him going 3/16 for 8/4/2 statline in 42 minutes that bothers me, but he is supposed to be a wing defender and looked more like a traffic cone in their biggest game of the year. Whenever Derozan attacked he got what he wanted.

Murray was great on offense and really kept Hawks in the game.... but he and Bogdanovic were just destroyed by Coby White on defense. Quin had Murray on him early and switched to Bogdan later, but neither one could do nothing to even slow White down.
There's nothing I want on Atlanta outside of Jalen J

How many picks would you give up to do Clarkson and Collins for Curry? They could be tank commanders for the Warriors, and they would need someone to get paid if they decide to blow everything up. It's a risk at his age, but he's still one of the best players out there.
I love Steph so I would do it.

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

There's nothing I want on Atlanta outside of Jalen J
100%, and the is probably the only guy they arent willing to trade.

If they are smart they will listen to offers for Young as he is their best chance of getting a big haul back and they can move forward with JJ, Muray, and the young guys who have shown some promise... But I'm not counting on them to be smart, as Ressler has shown he is more into selling tickets and merch than building a winning franchise.

100%, and the is probably the only guy they arent willing to trade.

If they are smart they will listen to offers for Young as he is their best chance of getting a big haul back and they can move forward with JJ, Muray, and the young guys who have shown some promise... But I'm not counting on them to be smart, as Ressler has shown he is more into selling tickets and merch than building a winning franchise.
Trading Young makes a ton of sense and I think the spurs would pay up a pretty penny to snag him.

I would consider trading for Young just to keep him out of San Antonio
I do get this logic. If there was a guy you didnt want throwing lobs to Wemby its probably Trae Young. Also if there was a guy who could cover for Trae's deficiencies on defense, its probably Wemby.

I do get this logic. If there was a guy you didnt want throwing lobs to Wemby its probably Trae Young. Also if there was a guy who could cover for Trae's deficiencies on defense, its probably Wemby.
Eh throwing lobs to wemby isn't difficult and I would rather wemby have to cover for a teammates poor defense than wemby having other good defenders as teammates.

I also think trading for guys you don't really want just to keep them from going to other teams is a bad Idea. I would rather trade for guys that we want on our team instead.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I would consider trading for Young just to keep him out of San Antonio
I wouldn’t but I did see a report that suggested SA wasn’t that into Trae which I thought was kinda funny. I think with Trae there is likely some attitude locker room stuff that is more well known in nba circles that we may not get the full story on.