What's new

When Jazz opponents score 100+ pts

vegas

record is 3-21. Below 100
record is 25-7.

We do better at home which is expected. Teams have scored a lot since the return of Gobet/Favors and in the 2 games Mack has played, so I can't blame it on injuries. It seems like some games we are on it shutting people down and others we think we are going to outscore them.

I cringe every time we are in a fast paced game. What do the Jazz change in order to get back to a defensive identity?

Rudy seems to be playing hurt. Maybe his knee is giving him more trouble over the last few games? He needs to get better before we can play the defense we've come to know and love.

I think something happened to Rudy during the Portland game - he started out playing well; but as the game went on he almost looked disoriented at times.

Generally speaking, I expect opposing teams will try to force small ball on Utah as much as possible in an attempt to keep Rudy and Favors off the floor at the same time. Somehow The Jazz are going to have to figure out how to score more points.

I'm actually predicting a win tonight.
Usually I would say we have no chance and get blown out but I think we have played quite well in the last 10-15 games and still have not put it all together yet.
I think this team is slowly figuring some things out.

San Antonio has lost 9 games on the road this season.
Jazz have lost 10 games at home.

San Antonio played last night.

Jazz gonna win

P.S. I know this isn't the gamethread and idgaf

I think something happened to Rudy during the Portland game - he started out playing well; but as the game went on he almost looked disoriented at times.

Generally speaking, I expect opposing teams will try to force small ball on Utah as much as possible in an attempt to keep Rudy and Favors off the floor at the same time. Somehow The Jazz are going to have to figure out how to score more points.

I noticed during the Portland game that after one possession, Rudy was limping down the court but then shook it off.

3-21 when we allow 100+ points and all of those 3 wins are OT/2OT wins.
Indiana
Dallas
Houston

Literally we have lost all of our games allowing 100+ points to the opposing team (in regulation)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed during the Portland game that after one possession, Rudy was limping down the court but then shook it off.

Last game I didn't see any limping from Rudy, but he wasn't himself at all. He didn't seem to be making a big impact on D, and his offense was pretty bad. He didnt play the last 5 minutes or so in the 4th and he sat all of OT. Something has to be hurting him

Last game I didn't see any limping from Rudy, but he wasn't himself at all. He didn't seem to be making a big impact on D, and his offense was pretty bad. He didnt play the last 5 minutes or so in the 4th and he sat all of OT. Something has to be hurting him

It was only one time when he was running the court in transition.

3-21 when we allow 100+ points and all of those 3 wins are OT/2OT wins.
Indiana
Dallas
Houston

Literally we have lost all of our games allowing 100+ points to the opposing team (in regulation)

The exact records (Regulation Games only):
opponent scores 100+: 0-18
opponent scores <100: 23-8

Teams have finally figured out how to negate rudy gobert. And scouting reports spread fast.