What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

Okay so my things I look for in a clip. Lightness on his feet, quick hips, speed, bounce, length. He as all that at a high level. Does he have touch? Does he have ability for defense? Is he competitive and coachable? If he does then he can blossom into a very good player. If he has PG skills then I would be tempted to trade (reluctantly) Keyonte George to acquire him. He could be a better long-term prospect.

No need or desire to trade Keyonte for him. The sample sizes are small from the NBL, but I could see him rise in draft discussions. There could eventually be some debate between him and Jakobe Walter, if you think Walter is going to be passive and inconsistent.

The thing that jumps out about Johnson is his speed getting downhill on drives. The way the Jazz have been using their guards to attack seams that could be appealing.

They drove the car off the lot so need something more. I like Black but I think I’d rather have Castle… if we are desperate for a big playmaking guard that can’t shoot.
I don’t understand this to be honest. Black as a prospect last year is better than Castle this year.

Castle has a longer wingspan, is stronger, has more positional versatility, is a better defender, has better feel/IQ.

Also a winner
Castle definitely does not have a longer wingspan lol. Reports are he has a 6’9 and Black has a 6’10.

Better feel/IQ based on what? I feel like you’re just throwing **** at the wall.

Swap Black with Castle and vice versa on teams and nothing changes. If anything Arkansas is worse without Black’s playmaking.

Castle definitely does not have a longer wingspan lol. Reports are he has a 6’9 and Black has a 6’10.

Better feel/IQ based on what? I feel like you’re just throwing **** at the wall.

Swap Black with Castle and vice versa on teams and nothing changes. If anything Arkansas is worse without Black’s playmaking.
Lmfao. Cmon man. Do your research. We thought Black had a 6'10 wingspan then he measured as a trex at the combine