What's new

Is Russia Helping Trump?

Red

Well, according to Clinton's campaign manager, the Russians trying to get Trump elected is exactly what the Wikileak's release of DNC materials represents. Easy enough to see that as an effort to divert attention from the harmful nature of that material for Clinton, since it shows the DNC acting against Sanders. But, also easy to understand that comments Trump has made, such as recently indicating a Trump presidency would undermine our NATO alliance, would please Putin no end. It does seem a no brainer that Putin would hope for a Trump victory.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5428e6-51a8-11e6-bbf5-957ad17b4385_story.html

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

Are there really people who learn about this scandal and feel angry that the Russians might have been involved in revealing the truth, rather than being angry that the Dems were trying to deceive them?

The Cold War is over, bro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg&sns=em

Good grief...

Well stated The Thriller. Obama announces the Cold War is over an look what happened after. Putin invaded and took over Crimea. Putin pushes into Syria. Benghazi. Putin threatens Ukrain. Putin shoots down airliners. All the while Obama does nothing.

This blood is on Obamas hands an those of the DNC an every voter who cast for him.

Are there really people who learn about this scandal and feel angry that the Russians might have been involved in revealing the truth, rather than being angry that the Dems were trying to deceive them?

It does not have to be an either or. We can be unhappy with the DNC for this and still unhappy that Russia is hacking American systems and trying to meddle with American politics.

The uncovering of this does not negate what Russia did anymore than robbing a store and uncovering child labor negates the robbing of said store.

Well, according to Clinton's campaign manager, the Russians trying to get Trump elected is exactly what the Wikileak's release of DNC materials represents. Easy enough to see that as an effort to divert attention from the harmful nature of that material for Clinton, since it shows the DNC acting against Sanders. But, also easy to understand that comments Trump has made, such as recently indicating a Trump presidency would undermine our NATO alliance, would please Putin no end. It does seem a no brainer that Putin would hope for a Trump victory.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5428e6-51a8-11e6-bbf5-957ad17b4385_story.html

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

Isn't pointing the finger of shame at Russia a net negative at this point.

DNC 4 months ago: "We're keeping it fair."
DNC 3 months ago: "We're keeping it fair. Honest!"
DNC 2 months ago: "Sanders, we kept it fair, get your voters in line"
DNC 1 month ago: "Told you we were fair. Sanders is even telling you to back us"
DNC 2 weeks ago: "Ok, so we weren't entirely fair and honest"
DNC last week: ".. it was DWC that wasn't fair and honest! Step aside[and get brought into Hillary's fold]"
DNC Sunday Morning: "The Russians caused all of this strife. Everyone get your pitchforks!"

When Bernites didn't want to pass quietly into the night was a question of leadership. Not Sanders leadership, DNC leadership. They failed to bring those that had concerns into the fold.

There are now emails out there showing how skewed the table actually was, and no one is denying them.. this is a leadership issue too. An issue that overlaps the first.

So far, the response is lackluster at best.

Also for the record Trump stated he will let Russia have the old USSR that is why Putin wants him.

Trump has a plan. Push them up against are full missile defense system. Now they have something to lose. Get rid of these stupid proxy war zones. They are ridiculous. Next we cut off all there oil and gas exports to NATO an kick em out of G37 an new world order. Next we tarrif China 35% so there only customer is USSR. Then we tell Russia good luck giving China your jobs and no more oil revenue.

Both countries collapse in months. Brilliant plan, Mr Trump. You alone can save us from WWIII

Also for the record Trump stated he will let Russia have the old USSR that is why Putin wants him.

Trump has a plan. Push them up against are full missile defense system. Now they have something to lose. Get rid of these stupid proxy war zones. They are ridiculous. Next we cut off all there oil and gas exports to NATO an kick em out of G37 an new world order. Next we tarrif China 35% so there only customer is USSR. Then we tell Russia good luck giving China your jobs and no more oil revenue.

Both countries collapse in months. Brilliant plan, Mr Trump. You alone can save us from WWIII

Hahaha. Several of those old USSR countries are NATO allies.

So how do we do that? Let them just take those countries by force? Destroying NATO and alarming every last US partner in the world at our easiness for not backing up our guarantees and alliances?

Or do we back out of NATO first and turn Europe against us and causing Asian allies (like Japan, S. Korea and the Philippines) to panic and look elsewhere for allies?

And here you were going off about isolationism. You trickster you.

It does not have to be an either or. We can be unhappy with the DNC for this and still unhappy that Russia is hacking American systems and trying to meddle with American politics.

The uncovering of this does not negate what Russia did anymore than robbing a store and uncovering child labor negates the robbing of said store.
I agree with that take, but that's not the way a lot of liberal pundits are framing it. When the issue is brought up they try toward the Russian involvement while they completely avoid addressing the implications of the corruption it uncovered.

Hahaha. Several of those old USSR countries are NATO allies.

So how do we do that? Let them just take those countries by force? Destroying NATO and alarming every last US partner in the world at our easiness for not backing up our guarantees and alliances?

Or do we back out of NATO first and turn Europe against us and causing Asian allies (like Japan, S. Korea and the Philippines) to panic and look elsewhere for allies?

And here you were going off about isolationism. You trickster you.

I am telling you why PUTIN supports Trump an why it is brilliant for the west. Personally, I feel for all those refugee Russians stuck in Crimea, etc. do you not? Why should they be stuck inside Ukraine an Georgia? What they supposed to do uproot there entire family an go beg refuge in a country in poverty? Not practical.

An why the NATO worship? Is that some symbolic American Flag that can never change? Keep God on the Dollar an all that right?

Yes I am against isolationism but this plan is brilliant. It cuts out the cancer, causes collapse then we can rebuild relations under are terms including trade.

I agree with that take, but that's not the way a lot of liberal pundits are framing it. When the issue is brought up they try toward the Russian involvement while they completely avoid addressing the implications of the corruption it uncovered.

oh of course. They are politicians. Anything to take the spotlight off them.

I am telling you why PUTIN supports Trump an why it is brilliant for the west. Personally, I feel for all those refugee Russians stuck in Crimea, etc. do you not? Why should they be stuck inside Ukraine an Georgia? What they supposed to do uproot there entire family an go beg refuge in a country in poverty? Not practical.

An why the NATO worship? Is that some symbolic American Flag that can never change? Keep God on the Dollar an all that right?

Yes I am against isolationism but this plan is brilliant. It cuts out the cancer, causes collapse then we can rebuild relations under are terms including trade.

I'm on to you. I won't be fooled again. I look forward to further isolationist posts.

[MENTION=1988]Stoked[/MENTION] I forgot to mention that yes we need South Korea to get scared an finally take action to unify. We need to evacuate everyone within 100 miles of the DMZ an support there invasion.

Far as Japan goes they have nothing to lose only to gain in NATO. We MUST let them re-arm. How long has it been FFS? Obama increases US-Cuba relations before US-Japan? Give me a break these liberal policies. Japan needs to rearm an scare the hell outa China. US-UK-Japan-Isreal that is are future alliance. Everyone else is wimps. Japan will be called second arm of US Armed forces they will be that strong to rival us. I want another pitbull in the ring this world dominance is getting boring.