What's new

2023 annual Jazzfanz all time NBA draft

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

Alright ya idiots… let’s get this thing going.

First five picks, you must have one player per era: 79 and before, 80-89, 90-99, 2000-09, 2010 to the present. The players era is the year they were drafted.

Post the year you want to use for each player you feel was that players best year. I won’t allow any players you pick not designated a best year for the vote

Each of your first five selections are locked in once you make a selection. There will be no trading locked players. Any player picked after your first five can be traded.

We are using a 24 hr on the clock system.

If you go over the 24 hrs there will be Sanctions.

1. You will be turned over to my auto draft system.

2. You will stay on auto draft till you pm me letting me know you are still committed to the draft. Once you pm me, you will no longer be on auto draft. If you go over 24 hrs a second time, you will permanently be on auto draft and lose your team.

3. If I see you on line while you are on the clock but leave without picking I’ll auto pick you on the spot if it’s been 2 hours or more since you’ve been on line unless you post a quick message saying about when you can get to it.

Edit:
I forgot to include that we are doing a modified snake draft so order as follows.

1-16, 16-1, 16-1, 1-16

Rounds four and on is like a regular snake draft.

Last edited:
Gonna try to do this without trades for my own and everyone else’s sanity.

Lebron and IDK what season. 2015-2016 I guess since that’s one of the most epic playoff performances ever. I might change this prior to competition if that’s allowed, but let’s keep this moving.

EDIT: I am rolling with '12-'13 because it's one of the greatest seasons ever (MVP, Finals MVP, All-Star MVP, DPOY Runner-Up [probably should've won, but lost to Marc Gasol])

Last edited:
Lebron and IDK what season. 2015-2016 I guess since that’s one of the most epic playoff performances ever. I might change this prior to competition if that’s allowed, but let’s keep this moving.
Yeah I'm hoping we can change the year prior to the competition. I made my year pick while in the fairway waiting for the group ahead of us to get off the green so I didn't do any research.

Hakeem Olajuwon (2 Finals champions, 2 Finals MVP)

1994/1995

27.8 points, 10.8 rebounds, 3.4 blocks, 3.5 assists

View: https://youtu.be/e8KycyU47rs

‘93-‘94 was probably more dominant (only time a player ever won MVP, DPOY, and finals MVP in the same season, he was also the only all-star on that team since Drexler didn’t arrive until ‘94-‘95). But hard to argue against the season where he definitely destroyed David Robinson and swept Shaq (the only time he has ever been beaten to tears by his own admission).

‘93-‘94 was probably more dominant (only time a player ever won MVP, DPOY, and finals MVP in the same season, he was also the only all-star on that team since Drexler didn’t arrive until ‘94-‘95). But hard to argue against the season where he definitely destroyed David Robinson and swept Shaq (the only time he has ever been beaten to tears by his own admission).
Great opinion, thanks so much.

Agreed. That 93-94 season for him was insane and he truly carried that team.