• Start Millsap, slide AK to PF

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Start Sap, Keep AK at SF and sign a backup PF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They don't have a strategy

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

vslice02

Whether you agree with the pick or not (for the record I don't), the key question moving forward is how this impacts th roster. To me, the key question is whether this means the Jazz will now seriously try (aka pay) to resign Boozer since they didn't draft a big, or has it been their plan all along to play AK at backup PF - thus creating an opening at SF instead of PF?

Your thoughts?

Think of the worst possible things that could happen and the FO will pull those off. Picking Hayward at 9 was only Step 1.

They obviously don't care about winning a championship or re-signing D Will. We might as well say bye bye to Boozer and ever if we don't, then we might as well pack it in for the season. No legitimate big equals no chance against the Lakers. By legitimate Big I mean a Big who can play defense. He doesn't need to be a scorer. It is over.

Can we get real? Has anything in the past 5 years suggest there's been a plan at all? Seriously, let's get real here.

The Utah Jazz "Plan":
Be patient
Let the team improve from within
Wait for Kobe Bryant to retire

51fQQvqe9iL._SS400_.jpg

Jazzfanz strategy...whine, whine some more, then when that gets old, bitch a little and complain about how much they hate this team and everything it stands for. All while visiting and posting nonstop on a website about this hated team.

The plan is no different from what it was last summer. Jazz didn't expect Boozer back. They asked AK to bulk up.
AK slides over to PF. There will be NO S&T for Carlos. After all, they SHOULD have lost him for nothing last off-season.

This is it. We have the 2 picks, we lose Boozer and Korver. Jazz will re-sign Fes and Matthews. Then it's down to signing a 3rd-string PG (probably Gaines). Jeffers and Elijah Millsap will compete for the last roster spot.

Jazzfanz strategy...whine, whine some more, then when that gets old, bitch a little and complain about how much they hate this team and everything it stands for. All while visiting and posting nonstop on a website about this hated team.
This.