What's new

2015-2016 NBA Thread

Here's the new Kings logo that leaked.
Cgu9RceUcAA5ier.jpg

They've removed the black in the Kings new logo's apparently.

Cg6FUq6WsAAuaTu.jpg

‎@James_Ham
The Kings are paying for fans to get tattoos of their new logo at local tattoo shops. First come, first serve. Interesting.

@WojVerticalNBA
David Blatt met with New York president Phil Jackson about Knicks' coaching job on Monday, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Reports that the Knicks only candidate was Rambis were premature I guess.. Blatt would obviously be a tremendous hire compared to Fischer and Rambis..

@WojVerticalNBA
David Blatt met with New York president Phil Jackson about Knicks' coaching job on Monday, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Reports that the Knicks only candidate was Rambis were premature I guess.. Blatt would obviously be a tremendous hire compared to Fischer and Rambis..

As long as Phil doesn't force Blatt to run the triangle......

They've removed the black in the Kings new logo's apparently.

Cg6FUq6WsAAuaTu.jpg

‎@James_Ham
The Kings are paying for fans to get tattoos of their new logo at local tattoo shops. First come, first serve. Interesting.

I like the crown and the basketball one, but that's really because I've liked their old logo all along....

latest

Not a fan of the lion logo though.. looks to much like the English Premier League logo. I mean you be the judge, look at the 2 logos below and compare them to the 2 Kings Lions logo.

I would be surprise if the English Premier League don't sue for copyright breach.

epllogofb-story_647_020916090038.jpg

worldsoccer-epl.png

I like the crown and the basketball one, but that's really because I've liked their old logo all along....

latest

Not a fan of the lion logo though.. looks to much like the English Premier League logo. I mean you be the judge, look at the 2 logos below and compare them to the 2 Kings Lions logo.

I would be surprise if the English Premier League don't sue for copyright breach.

epllogofb-story_647_020916090038.jpg

worldsoccer-epl.png

The lion logo is terrible, it looks like it's taking a deep breath, not roaring... It also kinda looks like the Lion Logo that Lebron's been using.. For that fact alone it should've been scrapped.

The lion logo is terrible, it looks like it's taking a deep breath, not roaring... It also kinda looks like the Lion Logo that Lebron's been using.. For that fact alone it should've been scrapped.

I also just don't like the colour combination... seems really depressing and not fresh.