What's new

2016 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

I'll set up and run the current draft if no one else does, I'm on here a fair amount and could keep the board updated pick by pick (not throwing any shade).

Great job guys, another GREAT year for the Annual Draft. I'd have to say after doing these Annual Draft for many years that teams have been getting stronger and stronger, and this year I can honestly say all the teams were well balanced and strong and much better in quality than I can remember - a credit to all who participated.

- Special thanks goes to [MENTION=591]White Chocolate[/MENTION] for running it even though I know you ALWAYS have a full plate with your job, study and Summer travels

- Thanks [MENTION=40]Siro[/MENTION] for moving things along always ready to step up.

- Thanks [MENTION=1518]spycam1[/MENTION], [MENTION=2527]Ellis269[/MENTION], [MENTION=3213]Cunning Linguist[/MENTION], and [MENTION=2096]Hekate[/MENTION] for competing year in year out... again, showing how it's done.

- Thanks [MENTION=840]fishonjazz[/MENTION] for keeping the draft interesting with his always objective and impartial comments

- Thanks [MENTION=2142]addictionary[/MENTION] for keeping us educated about legendary older players

- Thanks [MENTION=1066]Thee jazz fan[/MENTION] for ... well... IDIOT!!!

- Thanks our new participants this year [MENTION=4640]Rgiss[/MENTION] - great job first up.

- Finally Great job [MENTION=2411]tfivas[/MENTION] for making the Finals... you've built a GREAT team around Jordan. In the NBA there is a saying you need to lose in the Finals to win it all next year, and it's somewhat true here too... Spy I think lost in the Finals a couple of times before he won it... I know I also lost in the Finals once (to Spy) by 1 vote... stung like hell but there is always a next year, and that's what it makes these competitions so fun, you're always in with a chance to start over next year.

- See you guys again next year!!

From 1991 onward, virtually no team lost in the finals to later win it. The Bulls just won it. The Rockets just won it. The Shaq/Kobe Lakers just won it. The Spurs too.