• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

2021 Jazzfanz All Time Utah Jazz draft

gandalfe

I'm not going to have much availability for the next couple of weeks, probably. My brother-in-law died and we have to go to Southern Utah for the funeral and to try to convince my mother-in-law to move up to Oregon, where her only remaining child lives. It may be difficult, because she has some serious dementia going on...

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

I'm not going to have much availability for the next couple of weeks, probably. My brother-in-law died and we have to go to Southern Utah for the funeral and to try to convince my mother-in-law to move up to Oregon, where her only remaining child lives. It may be difficult, because she has some serious dementia going on...

Sorry to here about your brother in law, hope everything works out with your mother in law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

@toddychurch @Wes Mantooth @Coach Ellis @gandalfe @Elizah Huge ino

I don’t want to start a round of votes on a weekend, will start the next round Monday morning.

second round matches.

Toddychurch vs Gandalfe
Wes Mantooth vs Thee

if any of you want to use a revised lineup pm me before Monday morning. I will use lineups in op, so go there and check what I have as your lineup. Good luck to all, but not Wes mantooth of course. Lol

gandalfe

@toddychurch @Wes Mantooth @Coach Ellis @gandalfe @Elizah Huge ino

I don’t want to start a round of votes on a weekend, will start the next round Monday morning.

second round matches.

Toddychurch vs Gandalfe
Wes Mantooth vs Thee

if any of you want to use a revised lineup pm me before Monday morning. I will use lineups in op, so go there and check what I have as your lineup. Good luck to all, but not Wes mantooth of course. Lol
The matchup with @toddychurch is interesting. I have a superior backcourt, he has a superior frontcourt. And it's the 2 most iconic Jazz players going head to head.

I think the difference would be in the C position. Yes, Eaton was a giant, but Memo Money doesn't care, he'd just go outside where Big Mark is a liability. And Stockton just makes everyone on the team better.

toddychurch

The matchup with @toddychurch is interesting. I have a superior backcourt, he has a superior frontcourt. And it's the 2 most iconic Jazz players going head to head.

I think the difference would be in the C position. Yes, Eaton was a giant, but Memo Money doesn't care, he'd just go outside where Big Mark is a liability. And Stockton just makes everyone on the team better.
It’s a good matchup however your lack of defense is glaring. To counter Memo, Malone could go out to him while Big Mark would stay on Big Al.
Your starting back court is awesome but Green is no slouch, especially on defense leading the league in steals and averaged more than 8 assists multiple times without prime Malone while Bell matches up well with Horny (not that he’s better). In the end, to stop Malone you’ll need to double team which leaves Korver and Bell on the outside while Green moves the ball and hits shots at a decent rate; it will be tough.
My bench is strong as there are two 20+ ppg scorers with one of the most clutch players ever, mixed with the dynamic Diaw while a physical and capable Spencer plays down low.