What's new

2024 Presidential Election.

Cuban would probably consider a run as a very moderate Republican.

Not totally opposed to that. Would be interesting to see his social ideologies. I think he is actually intelligent but I do worry he gets caught up in headline stuff that isn't really relevant. Would be interesting to see how his economic vs social initiatives work out. I don't think he is a dummy though.

I'm not on board with having another president who has no political experience. I don't need a lifelong politician, but I think the learning curve for our current president shows that having a little experience would be useful.

I'm not on board with having another president who has no political experience. I don't need a lifelong politician, but I think the learning curve for our current president shows that having a little experience would be useful.

I think the learning curve for Cuban would be negligible. I think he’s that sharp.

I'm with you on this. I think if he has an eye for the Presidency he should start by running for the senate and demonstrate his abilities there before being considered for POTUS.

Applying “the invisible hand” to government doesn’t work on a policy and process level. Governance relies on public input, implantation and transparency. Running a business avoids all of these.

Running gov like a business leaves out the little guy by treating them like stakeholders. Those with little to no investment lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After Trump, how does the republican party return to normalcy?

It'll probably be Tucker Carlson or some dip **** like him.

After Trump, how does the republican party return to normalcy?

It'll probably be Tucker Carlson or some dip **** like him.
Squares like Paul Ryan who can stand up and talk about the old fiscal conservativism talking points have a good shot.

Squares like Paul Ryan who can stand up and talk about the old fiscal conservativism talking points have a good shot.

When in your lifetime has a Republican President ever been for fiscal conservatism?

Ryan was a fiscal conservative because he was the House Majority Leader under a Dem President

He'll continue with the same corporate giveaways as Obama did in his first term and the socialization of the financial markets like Trump has.

When in your lifetime has a Republican President ever been for fiscal conservatism?

Ryan was a fiscal conservative because he was the House Majority Leader under a Dem President

He'll continue with the same corporate giveaways as Obama did in his first term and the socialization of the financial markets like Trump has.

I said “talking points” not “doing points.” It ****ing obvious that it’s the former, not the latter.