What's new

25 wins: This season is vindication for Dennis Lindsey and Quin Snyder

zman1527

Already as many wins as last year with no vets on the team, not a one. Vastly improved D. And doing it with some guys who barely belong in the league getting big minutes. Excellent work DL and QS.

From SLC Dunk:

The team has improved in every single factor except its own turnovers. Think about that. Every aspect of its defense and offense have improved.

https://www.slcdunk.com/2015/3/7/8166533/jazz-improvement-a-look-at-the-numbers

Last edited:
The best part is, we haven't just improved year-over-year, we've improved fairly dramatically within the 2014-2015 season alone. We're better now than we were in January, etc. We should push for the playoffs next season.

inb4 franklin comes in and says Quin is just reaping the rewards of years of development that Ty put into these players.

inb4 franklin comes in and says Quin is just reaping the rewards of years of development that Ty put into these players.

I have always been under the impression that Franklin is simply pugnacious and that most of the things he says he doesn't really believe. He seems much too smart to believe many of the platforms which he unapologetically advocates.

We should push for the playoffs next season.

If we can round out our bench (replace d-leaguers with nba-quality players, the guys that cost about 4-8M are the guys we can get to come to Utah consistently, think Foye, marvin williams level players) we will most def be in the playoff hunt, next season.

I have always been under the impression that Franklin is simply pugnacious and that most of the things he says he doesn't really believe. He seems much too smart to believe many of the platforms which he unapologetically advocates.

Oh, Franklin is a genius. I love reading his posts, even though he obviously doesn't believe what he says.

but i thought this year (and last) was by design supposed to be a tankin year to get the best possible draft pick doe.
in that sense, last year's team was more successful

Franklin is an all time poster. I used to love the playbook posts. He sees way more than the casual fan.

Franklin is an all time poster. I used to love the playbook posts. He sees way more than the casual fan.

Not only does he see more but he filters it through a lot less bias than your average human.

He's one of the very best!

Franklin has alway been one of my favorite posters on this board and is one of the best of the old guard that is left. There have been times that I have disagreed with his take on some things and he is stubborn as hell when he thinks he is right. But he has a ton of basketball knowledge and has always been a true fan of the Jazz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best part of Franklin for me is that he will come up with this completely contrary opinion but he makes you think about it.