What's new

AK's ankle

The absoloute last thing we need right now is AK to go down with a nagging ankle injury... He is playing at such a high level. I believe he can maintain that when D-Will returns. I think the time off from D-Will to survey the team will help him run the offense better.

If we can get heatlhy now, I think we can start to roll ASAP.

Great point! Win-win for us if he continues this level of play.

Will you be happy if it is mainly a salary dump and we get a worse player in return? That is the main reason we are talking about trading him. not to improve the team but to dump salary.

Sloan and Ak are oil and water. Trading AK would improve the team and would be better for AK. Should've happened 5 years ago.

I think the oh pee is one of those Jazzfanz suffering from sustained delusions. Grasping at straws to somehow make this hapless roster and our monumental predicament seem less of a glaring issue than it really is. LOL @ "getting healthy" and then finally rolling. When have I heard that before? What's next? "Wait till we get older and more experienced. Then we will roll." Just laughable how some of you fail to see the dire situation this club is in right now. Of course, if the oh pee is being sarcastic and facetious, ignore my rant.