What's new

Alec Burks is learning to change gears in traffic

I'm a fan, and I think he'll probably have a big year, but he did have 5 TOs.

Y'all think he has the green light this year? I do after watching last night.
Last night he seemed to.

Small sample size though

Everything I have been hearing on the radio in the off-season leads me to believe that Quin will give Burks lots of opportunities to do what he does best

Who are you?

I considered changing my name to original webgems such as:

Suin Qnyder
YBeightyfive
PattyKakesMan
STATISTICA
prodigal

... the list went on and on. I consulted my friends, but then just decided to go back to my original handle.

I considered changing my name to original webgems such as:

Suin Qnyder
YBeightyfive
PattyKakesMan
STATISTICA
prodigal

... the list went on and on. I consulted my friends, but then just decided to go back to my original handle.

Didn't know you have any.

Didn't know you have any.

1365668221719.jpg

Burks has a chance to not only earn himself a great contract this season, but a chance to cement himself as THE guy for this squad. I cannot wait to see what he's got this season.

I'm a fan, and I think he'll probably have a big year, but he did have 5 TOs.
5 turnovers is really bad... Especially for only 30 minutes of play.

The good news is that one of them was a bs call by the refs (the traveling call when he only took one step, and still had his pivot foot in place, after receiving a pass)

One was a bad pass that he threw too hard to gobert who was right by him. (Might have been in a pick n roll.... I know Burks and gobert were both going to the hoop)

Another one was in the pick n roll with booker and he bounced it at bookers feet. (Bad pass)

Another was that dumb behind the back pass to Hayward.

And the other one was a cross court perimeter pass.

All bad passes (other than the bogus travel call)..... the reason I say there is good news in those to's is because they were all passes he was trying to make so at least he was trying to play with the pass and run the offense.