What's new

Game Thread Apr 16, 2021 01:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Pacers

Added to Calendar: 04-16-21

Zero rebounding and our entire defense would have to change. That’s scary.
While I think we would be ****ed, maybe we go small ball and go 5 out and simply outscore teams with our superior 3 point shooting.
We have snipers all over this roster.

Maybe we would be ok even without Rudy. I doubt it but you never know.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

All this 'playing from behind and playing catch up' is really gettin' old. Jazz done it last year and this year. It's not a good habit to have, especially for a number 1 seed. They need to stop this s*** if they want to be successful in the playoffs. If not, they'll just end up wearing themselves out and exited in the 2nd rd again.

Hopefully Donovan is okay and comes back well rested for the playoffs. Jazz should rest their players more often.
If we rest players, we will probably have to come from behind more. . .

What an amazing win.
Down big time in the first half. Refs ****ing us over. Shots not falling. Experimenting with the rotation playing illyasova and morgan minutes in crucial parts of the game. Donovan not being available for crunch time when he typically takes over. And we still win somewhat comfortably.

Fun game. Can't wait for tomorrow

While I think we would be ****ed, maybe we go small ball and go 5 out and simply outscore teams with our superior 3 point shooting.

We'd probably really struggle generating good looks from 3 all game without Rudy's screening and gravity.

He's so damn good. There should have been unanimous celebrating when he signed that contract.

That game was a ****ing rugby match... refs were letting them play. Ice tub gonna be busy.

No Rudy will hurt us a lot more than any other single player on the roster.

**** like this should incur 7-figure fines. More ridiculous than Zaza Pachulia.
“Oh, you don’t have that kind of money cuz you’re a scrub? That’s rough. Guess you should work on being better at basketball than having your specialty being ****ing up other players."

Last edited:
I really like Edmond Sumner. Indy has a team option on him for next year, and I believe he’d be unrestricted after that. Definitely a guy to put on your radar (as far as bench pieces are concerned).

**** like this should incur 7-figure fines. More ridiculous than Zaza Pachulia.
Tweeter idiots are trying to say it was just the momentum of his body as he threw an off-balance pass. I've watched it a dozen times from a couple different angles and I think that's ********. He absolutely kicked at Mitchell. Hard to see it any other way really.

Tweeter idiots are trying to say it was just the momentum of his body as he threw an off-balance pass. I've watched it a dozen times from a couple different angles and I think that's ********. He absolutely kicked at Mitchell. Hard to see it any other way really.
I'm not a mind reader, but to me it just looks like he lost his balance while hurling the ball.

I'm not a mind reader, but to me it just looks like he lost his balance while hurling the ball.
I'm not saying the entire reason he went down was to kick him. To me it looked like purposely exaggerated motion to make contact. NBA players have learned to do weird things to initiate contact and it looked like that was what he was trying to do.

this shortened season has been ****ing brutal. players playing way too many minutes back to back.

I'm not saying the entire reason he went down was to kick him. To me it looked like purposely exaggerated motion to make contact. NBA players have learned to do weird things to initiate contact and it looked like that was what he was trying to do.
He certainly made little, if any, discernable effort to avoid DM. Hard to say with these things on what the guy's intent was, but it does not look good.