What's new

Game Thread Apr 21, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 04-21-21

Also, Gobert wasn’t the offensive player he is now as well. The offense basically goes through Gobert. So now there is an offensive drop just as prominent as the drop on defense.
This is why he’s easily a top 7 player. His offensive stats may not be as visible looking at box scores, but he’s every bit as valuable to this offense as say a Joker, or Curry.

This is why banking on the Suns losing isn’t a great strategy just because their schedule looks worse on paper.
Eh, even if they fight hard, it still takes a toll. We were struggling pretty hard at the end of each of our winning streaks. I'm OK with out current approach. There's a world in which Denver catches the Clippers. I wouldn't be adverse in to letting the Suns have the first seed at that point.

"You know, the Jazz lost those two finals to the Bulls. I just wish we (the Rockets) had made those finals because we would have beaten the Bulls! ... We had Vernon Maxwell to stop Michael Jordan..."

LOL

Also, Gobert wasn’t the offensive player he is now as well. The offense basically goes through Gobert. So now there is an offensive drop just as prominent as the drop on defense.
Gobert has really gotten better on the offensive end. And his attitude has changed as well it seems. He doesn't seem to get as frustrated when he doesn't get the ball because he knows it's either coming to him early or late in the game. His attitude and approach have been remarkable. His consistency helps make our offense churn. Hope it can continue come playoff time.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

The fact that you don't see a problem with what Lebron did is part of the larger problem. LeBron's obvious intent was to inflict this individual pain. Maybe not murder, but pain. He's STILL mad at the guy, mainly because he is white. If the girl had stabbed and killed the other girl, Lebron wouldn't have said a damn thing.

Compare it to Mitchell, who has been tweeting all day, is probably even MORE socially aware, and didn't make an *** of himself over this.

Doxxing people has real world consequences. Someday it might even be you. It was me once. I had people threatening my kids and had to have round the clock police protection for two weeks. Lebron knew what he was doing.
Oh, you thought I said that I don't see a problem with what lebron did. Now I see why you are confused. I didn't say that.
I said that lebron didn't tell anyone to murder anyone.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

That was a pummeling. The end of the bench played 'meh' but at least they got some playing time. They should have some more opportunity against the Wolves X2