What's new

Are you happy now?

I am very happy that we are starting the mini-rebuilding process we should have started 2 years ago. Letting Boozer go is a great development and not overpaying for Korver and possibly not overpaying of Matthews are smart moves by O'Connor, but there's still a long way to go.

Get Down

I am very happy that we are starting the mini-rebuilding process we should have started 2 years ago. Letting Boozer go is a great development and not overpaying for Korver and possibly not overpaying of Matthews are smart moves by O'Connor, but there's still a long way to go.

100% agreed. utah has to be fiscally responsible. 5 mil a year for korver??? for a guy who only makes half his shots. o_O.

Hopper

Banned
Sometimes ya wanna bash a guy, just because someone else is tryin to pump him up into sumthin he aint, eh?

And sometimes ya defends a guy cause he bein bashed for no good reasons, too.

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid." (Friedrich Nietzsche)

Hopper

Banned
Has anyone ever noticed how convenient it is that all these guys git on the same damn plane at the same damn time when they leave town to play a game?

Get Down

Detail to me how the Jazz win a championship starting with a foundation of last year's roster. Go.

ummmmmmm it looks i agree w/you? wheni think of greg miller paying the luxury tax i get so angry and agitated and when i think of the jazz not having a championship i get so angry. ugh just win already. i don't care who's on the team. just as long as you don't spend too much

cowhide

Maybe next time the Jazz can actual trade their assets instead of letting them walk. Unfortunately, the front office does not really have a poker face. Every team knew Boozer was gone so the likelihood of getting was made difficult. Why not trade Korver or make an offer to Wes at the deadline? Seems pretty logical to me.