What's new

Boozer has to be coming back.

Boozer is not coming back, and the Jazz don't need him. I can't believe there are still fans that want him back. Didn't we try him for six years and all he did is leave with the worst +- of any person in history with his stats. He is not a winner. End of story, and end of his career here.

...I don't give a flying fig who the Jazz drafted! I'm much more interested in the actual time frame of the next NBA "lockout"......so we won't even be tempted to watch these overpaid, overrated clowns anymore!

Boozer needs to be gone. Move on Jazz. You can't keep doing the exact same thing each year and expect a different result.

Boozer will not be back with the Jazz next season. Our only hope is doing a sign and trade with him and I doubt that will happen. So what will next seasons starting line up be?
Dwill
Mathews
CJ miles
Milsap
Kosta Kofus

Does this look like a 42 win team?

Boozer will not be back with the Jazz next season. Our only hope is doing a sign and trade with him and I doubt that will happen. So what will next seasons starting line up be?
Dwill
Mathews
CJ miles
Milsap
Kosta Kofus

Does this look like a 42 win team?

I think we can still hit 50 wins just because of Dwill, but I think our season (if we dont add another big man) is going to rely on the development of Koufus and Fess.

If Kosta comes in and still has the "No-Balls" syndrome, we are screwed.
If Fess comes in and still is a giant fat *** who fouls to much, we are screwed.

But if they both come in prepared and ready for expanded roles, Kosta being able to hit a midrange shot and finish around the rim, and Fess learning how to rebound and use his body, we can be just as good as last year.
Those are big ifs though.