What's new

boozer scored only 5 pts ??

lol. I love reading through old Sloanfeld threads. What a troll.

BOW TO SLOANFAIL!

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?5453-39-43&highlight=sloanfeld+boozer
lb4MK.png

That post really had little to do with Boozer and everything to do with last years team vs. this years team. It included Boozer but he was not the sole focus of the debate that was present throughout the first few months of the season.

Also, again, the Sloanfidels give no credit to Boozer for playing injured yet continue to praise Millsap for playing injured. Just another example of them sweeping details under the rug to sugarcoat their pathetic argument. The fact that these threads are posted right after the Bulls were eliminated shows how bad they could not stomach Boozer winning an NBA title. Maybe Boozer would have scored more than five points if the coach had played him in the fourth quarter. Taj Gibson had zero points BTW, and was in the game when the Bulls blew a 12 point lead with three minutes left. I'm generally in favor of playing the starters down the stretch unless the bench leads them to a big comeback or you have a guy who is dominating like James Harden in Dallas, game 2.

Exactly, Boozer $14.4 mil, on the bench. Kurt Thomas $1.3 mil, on the floor. How dumb is chicago, a) not to know what a skunk Boozer is in the post season, and b) having your highest paid playeron the bench with the season on the line. No sympathy for the Bulls.

And Chicago couldn't score down the stretch. As much as I despise Boozer, I think it was a mistake not to play him. All Miami had to do was double team Rose the last 4 mins. Of course, Rose was also his own worst enemy. On the last shot, he could have easily thrown a bounce pass to an open Korver.

That post really had little to do with Boozer and everything to do with last years team vs. this years team. It included Boozer but he was not the sole focus of the debate that was present throughout the first few months of the season.

Also, again, the Sloanfidels give no credit to Boozer for playing injured yet continue to praise Millsap for playing injured. Just another example of them sweeping details under the rug to sugarcoat their pathetic argument. The fact that these threads are posted right after the Bulls were eliminated shows how bad they could not stomach Boozer winning an NBA title. Maybe Boozer would have scored more than five points if the coach had played him in the fourth quarter. Taj Gibson had zero points BTW, and was in the game when the Bulls blew a 12 point lead with three minutes left. I'm generally in favor of playing the starters down the stretch unless the bench leads them to a big comeback or you have a guy who is dominating like James Harden in Dallas, game 2.

If this were not literally the ONLY time in his career that he didn't let a hang-nail level injury take him out for double-digit stretches he would get more slack.

And I don't give Millsap a pass. I think he is not very durable, but we see it in wildly inconsistent play instead of missed games. Sap comes on strong until he gets worn down then he disappears for a half dozen games then come back part way then has another strong stretch.

But at least he doesn't have bones made of balsa wood, muscles of over-done pasta, and tendons of tissue paper like Carlos "Don't Breathe On Me Or I Will Get A Season-ending Injury" Boozer.