What's new

Brown,Brewer, Tolliver, and Powell

d@!!0n0rcutt

Could you imagine over the next week potentially the Jazz could sign all 4 of these guy which probablly isn't realistic coming from our FO and KOC, after not doing anything this whole off season besides drafting Honzward, but our team could look really nice with a very good rotation until Okur can come back with potentially...

Williams/Brown/Price
Miles/Brown/Hayward
Kirilenko/Brewer/Hayward
Millsap/Tolliver/Koufos
Powell/Tolliver/Okur

Signing them all to keep ourselves under the tax threshold which is about 11 million away roughly. Something that looks like this...

Shannon Brown - 4 years/12 million @ 3 million a year
Ronnie Brewer - 4 years/12 million @ 3 million a year
Anthony Tolliver - 4 years/10 million @ 2.5 million a year
Josh Powell - 4 years/6 million @ 1.5 million a year or biannual exception

Could you imagine over the next week potentially the Jazz could sign all 4 of these guy which probablly isn't realistic coming from our FO and KOC, after not doing anything this whole off season besides drafting Honzward, but our team could look really nice with a very good rotation until Okur can come back with potentially...

Williams/Brown/Price
Miles/Brown/Hayward
Kirilenko/Brewer/Hayward
Millsap/Tolliver/Koufos
Powell/Tolliver/Okur

Signing them all to keep ourselves under the tax threshold which is about 11 million away roughly. Something that looks like this...

Shannon Brown - 4 years/12 million @ 3 million a year
Ronnie Brewer - 4 years/12 million @ 3 million a year
Anthony Tolliver - 4 years/10 million @ 2.5 million a year
Josh Powell - 4 years/6 million @ 1.5 million a year or biannual exception

I like Brown but he is not coming here to back up Deron. He wants to play.

Ronnie Brewer sucks
Anthony Tolliver is soft but wouldn't be bad to back up MIllsap
Powell is a PF we need a Center.

So we are going to re-sign Brewer, a guy we didn't want, Shannon Brown how did nothing until he got on the Lakers, Josh Powell who who was like the 10 or 11th player on the Lakers and Tolliver who career highlight is playing for a horrible GS team alongw with being a DL teammate of Gaines.

Boy KOC for GM of the year. Jazz are not even in play for the mid level free agents. They are scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

So we are going to re-sign Brewer, a guy we didn't want, Shannon Brown how did nothing until he got on the Lakers, Josh Powell who who was like the 10 or 11th player on the Lakers and Tolliver who career highlight is playing for a horrible GS team alongw with being a DL teammate of Gaines.

Boy KOC for GM of the year. Jazz are not even in play for the mid level free agents. They are scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

With all due respect, guy, you do realize FA's have to want to come to Utah, right? It's not like KOC is like, "Hey, I'm happy with what we have." Or do vacuous people really believe this? You have to work with reality and those who would be willing to play in Utah.

So are we going to be the new Golden State Warriors by having all Dleague AllStars on our team?

With all due respect, guy, you do realize FA's have to want to come to Utah, right? It's not like KOC is like, "Hey, I'm happy with what we have." Or do vacuous people really believe this? You have to work with reality and those who would be willing to play in Utah.

Thanks for clearing that up, guy. Just another excuse for another season of doing nothing. All the other GMs seemed to be able to get it done even the bad teams. I actually like Brown and since we need size I would be ok with Tolliver but there is a reason why these guys are being looked at which is because they are at the bottom of the pecking order.

Thanks for clearing that up, guy. Just another excuse for another season of doing nothing. All the other GMs seemed to be able to get it done even the bad teams. I actually like Brown and since we need size I would be ok with Tolliver but there is a reason why these guys are being looked at which is because they are at the bottom of the pecking order.
Why do you like Brown? He's smaller than Wes, and his FG% is worse--even after a few years in the league. I'm not sold on any NBA player named Shannon.