What's new

Can we possibly have two all stars this season?

If he's getting 20/7/5 a night and the Jazz are at least respectable and those numbers are superstar numbers, he'd have to get in. However with that said... Deron and Melo both were superstars and didn't get in for years, even though they should've been in sooner.

Again if he's putting up those numbers nightly he's in the MVP discussion. Not many players put up those numbers very often other then the LBJ's and Durant's in the NBA. If he keeps shooting as well as he is, he most certainly will put up those numbers. No doubt in my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MVP discussion? Oy vey.

if he can keep this up tonight and seriously carry this team on his back(like he did tonight) every night then he will make the all stars.

I think it depends on jazz's record. this upcoming road trip will be important

Nah, I kind of enjoy the sideshow that is "How many shots will Kobe take this game?"

Personally, I'd be interested in seeing the Lakers win a few games without Kobe. That'd be something. Unlikely, I know.

I think Hayward if he continues like he is playing right now is a lock and if Derrick stops getting into foul trouble and gets more minutes he is potentially another all star this year.

It is a meaningless game but it would be nice seeing two Jazz players in an all star game, last time we had an all star was Deron in his last year with us.

What do you all think of their chances?

The only way this happens is if the Jazz are winning the division and contending for a top seed. Besides it is way too early to be talking about the all-star team, the Jazz have only played 5 games. I think Hayward has the best chance if he continues to play like he has.

Hayward could, for sure. Coaches vote in the reserves and coaches love Hayward. If he continues to straddle this 20-7-5 line, I don't see how he isn't an All-Star.

Especially when he is shooting 50% FGs, 36% 3s and is perfect from the line.

Teh refs won't allow it

Nah, I kind of enjoy the sideshow that is "How many shots will Kobe take this game?"

Me too - watching him crash and burn on the court while being surrounded by the bed that he made is one of the more enjoyable sub-plots of the NBA Season.

I want to see if he puts up 30 shots in the all-star game.